• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

• Shσσt tσ Kill •

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    PEOPLE! You have to read what he says! He said only 3 requests! You 4 people shouldn't pressure him! jeez
    1) We're not pressuring him. If we were, we'd be asking him to hurry up.
    2) Just because he said only three at a time, doesn't mean we can't post. Since he said only three at a time, that means he can ignore or posts until he is completely done with his other requests.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

1) We're not pressuring him. If we were, we'd be asking him to hurry up.
    2) Just because he said only three at a time, doesn't mean we can't post. Since he said only three at a time, that means he can ignore or posts until he is completely done with his other requests.

Oh sorry >.< my bad. Ignore my post then.

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
    Size: 728/200
    Render / Stock: Just Any White Wolf
    Text: Welcome To xMizuOokami's Profile~
    Other: I want somthing that has a ice effect like daggers of ice, lol.

Years
  • Sorry about the requests not getting done yet. I've been quite busy. They'll be done by Tuesday, for sure.
    I'm not trying to be pushy or annoying or to rush you or anything like that, and I know that you guys have lives but you said that everyone's requests would be done last tuesday and it has been a week =o.

Back