• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: •Pokemon Shadow Carnation•

Will i change the Hero and Heroine?

• Yes

Votes: 84 76.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I Dont know!

Votes: 14 12.7%

• Total voters

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Hey khaosnight1 did you download it from LU-HO's page? well.. download Spybot Search and Destroy it's a powerful antivirus tool.. then scan it im sure you got virus.. my cousin tell me to download it then i got a virus from Advance map too like Right Media.. also my cousin is ~Kayl~..
    ~ON TOPIC~
    Hey Hello!..Well your hack is very nice and neat.. i like the titlescreen.. well Good luck on it Wish you wont quit because of A-Map ^_^

Nope i didnt get i virus :D and yes i got my AMap from that link i put above. And besides the link on that page and the link in LU-OHs thread in the toolbox that download Advance Map are the same...

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    i scanned the AMap i have with AVG and it said "No threats found"

And make sure you are running Windows Xp or AMap wont work

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    OKay Thanks... i will tell my dad.. tomorrow im sure i will start Mapping!

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Diffrent antivirus programs detect diffrent virus' in diffrent ways. Just becuase one program scans it as a virus doesn't mean it is one. An example is cheat engine. It is scanned as a rootkit trojan because of the drivers it uses. Some AV's don't like this and say it's a virus when it is infact 100% clean. You can't always trust antivirus.

Also, seems like a good hack. Just one thing, the pokedex concept seems a little random. How are you implementing it in the game? Seems like it's just "you get a pokedex".

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    I just do the mapping.. when my dad goes to his friend..so there is the Genevive Town ^_^.. well enjoy!

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Wow Nice Screenshots Keep it up.. Well your dad go to his friend? so you have a chance to map hehehe.. Well it's really good GL!

Alec_

Years
    Well Nice One.. Nice Screenshots too.. No Tile Errors.. except do you have any stairs tile? because in the lab the stairs going down is wrong.. ^_^.. Well just looking.. Good luck on this hack!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    welcome to the hack showcase thread. ;)

anyways, the story sounds nice, in a way that makes me wonder what'll be next.

also, the screenies are nice, though i think you should fix your Shaymin's foot. :\

anyways, good luck with this hack project~

Surinade

Pokémon ROM- Hacker
    Years
    ;o I like the trees.
    Nice game, except Genenive Town first screenshots, it looks very ugly with that stairs to the south.
    Just delete those mountains.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Question where you got the titlescreen from? wich site if gpo put it in credits to since by credit it says gpo and x-buster i will ask x-buster if he gave it to you if not i will do research..
    btw good start for a hack.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Well Sorry i will edit it later gotta do assignments i just need a team:
    also Blazichu said that my team isn't been accepted well my fault!
    It needs 3 members to be accepted so?
    Wanna apply?
    Just apply in this thread!

Job:
    Other Job
    Proof Of Work
    Contact

That's all Thanks well im mapping Route 1 ^_^

Also Here is it! The Update for this Day!~
    ROUTE 1/SILVER PATH
    •Pokemon Shadow Carnation•

•Pokemon Shadow Carnation•

Just two One Because i Gotta work on my Assignments well See yah Later Guys~

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    ♦Nintendo♦, double posting is against the rules, use the Edit Button next time.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    hey, add gpo in the credit list for my titlescreen because you downloaded it from there or else your steeling it... got that?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Sorry i dont know im new! ^_^ Well Thanks im posting the next City later it's called Pierce City

Back