• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

\/\/()\/\/ → MICHII 's re[MADE] fan C L U B ~

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
  • Midterms is actually going along fine with me. But it'll probably stress me out soon enough. School creeps up on you when you least expect it >; I almost missed school today, which sould've pissed me off so much cause we had a arithmetic test today which I got to take thankfully. You see, where I live there was a virus that was found in peanut butter and I found out an hour after I had some peanut butter. Then started getting a stomachce so I prayed I wasn't sick and I wasn't. Yay me! ^^

Oops, did I type too much? >.<'

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Go Michii!

I'll Join! .

Hai2u 8]
    Made me one of the best banners I've ever seen.. Balmung banner

I've just got to join :D

hai2u2 =]]
    It's not as fantastical as you're making it out to be, but I like it too :3.

Midterms is actually going along fine with me. But it'll probably stress me out soon enough. School creeps up on you when you least expect it >; I almost missed school today, which sould've pissed me off so much cause we had a arithmetic test today which I got to take thankfully. You see, where I live there was a virus that was found in peanut butter and I found out an hour after I had some peanut butter. Then started getting a stomachce so I prayed I wasn't sick and I wasn't. Yay me! ^^

Oops, did I type too much? >.<'

Nahhhh! Walls of text are amazing and if I wasn't so self concious I spelled that wrong, didn't I XD;, I'd type them too. The peanut butter thing freaked me out tooo! That was hella scary, especially since I too had peanut butter recently. I'm glad you're not passionately puking :'D!

ANDANDAND GUESS WHAT? I'm making up my four days of workk greatly :3211. So far I got a good hss test grade (I'm still really behind though), I took my h. english test this morning (have a midterm to make up), took my h.science test today and did well mehthinks, got caught up with my language, got caught up and ahead in digital arts, got caught up work wise but not knowledge wise in h.geometryy, andandand I only have to go to school at 6:50am for two more days!

OOOOOPPPPSSSSS, did I type to much? :'DDDDD
    Relax on that crap, duuude

I wanna join Michii the Great's clubbeh!
    She is a graphics idol.

NUUUU stoppit with the idol stuff ;;. Lemme prove it to myself first D:!
    WELCOMEE thoughh and I'll try out for American idol for you! XD; /shotshotkilled

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Hey there Mimi, how was your day?
    As in yesterday today? It was good. Today today? Not so great. I'm stressseddd. ;;

What about you, Gummmzorz? I like your new theme by the way. Carnivalee Freakshow (or whatever it is, I can never spell the first word right XD) is the best. :3

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Because we all know that Michii died from school.

HOW IS EVERYONE THAT I HAVEN'T SPOKEN TO IN TWO WEEKS? :'DDD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • You should give warnings when you disappear like that. I've been doing pretty good, except for the lack of my Mimi to talk to. How about you?

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • You should give warnings when you disappear like that. I've been doing pretty good, except for the lack of my Mimi to talk to. How about you?

I gave warnings! I said that I was being eaten by midterms somewhere on this forum, so YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK HARDER! :<

Good to hear see that you're doing well. I'm doing great myself. It's been a hectic couple weeks, but all my hard work was definitely worth it.

Don't you hate how half the world misspells definitely? There's defenetly, defanitely, defenately, definitally, definatly, SO MANY ERRORS. It drives me bonkers.

Don't vanish like that again! D':

I've been okay, though. :3

I WON'T! :3

Yay for okayness! What up with the gameboy in your sig? I've seen it around a bit.. I think. XD;

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Gawd. Youz iz all boring. wher r the postz? XDD
    I'm not leaving, by the way. You may have heard from myself (heh) or other but it's not trueeee. ;; :'D

Back