• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : DARҚ Forces □□□□ OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Yes, It will be with the progress that we'll be able to learn the moves, sorry for the delay but we might start on Monday, since i have to clean up my PC, it's afflicted with some sort of virus i guess it randomly starts typing a "+" sign after the "w" key something like this w++++++++++++++++ and goes on but that's another story also my arrow++ keys aren't w+orking propely. :( Anywa+y w+e may start on Monday.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Ah it's Fine we can start from Monday Onwards, it's already Monday at my Place btw :P. Okay people let's get this on!

Ok and some things that i'd like to Notify from now on if you'll have any questions ask over here and discuss if you feel something's not right or any Add on's if you want. But just be friendly everyone and let's just hope this RP doesn't die.

- Please be Active.
    - And Please do not leave the RP make it happen please :(
    - If you are gonna be absent and want someone to take over, Tell it over here. And all Details to be Given.
    - I;m not an Extortionist so feel free to ask anything.
    - I know time zones may be a problem since battling and other thing's will require everyone to be present at the given time, but i hope we all will manage and everyone will get their respective chance.
    - All movesets to be asked over here.
    - AND much more.. which i may add later up :D

Also I'd be playing as

- Cresselia and her Allies.
    - Darkrai and the Dark Forces as well.

So since it will be a tough work i hope you'll bear with me. Also has you've seen our Ranks are as Rookies, Myself ( As Cresselia ) will be assigning everyone their roles i.e Leader, assistant and Extra thingies, but i hope you are okay with what you guys get since i know everyone's good at their place's right..? and i'd be issuing you guys the rank as per your character in the Roleplay i'm not taking you guys into consideration remember that.

So ANy Questions..?

Last edited:

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    The SU's are still open you can join in if you want :), and people the RP's started.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    No questions for me too, yipee the RP's started can't wait to get RPing more.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Ok guys i'll update the first tomorrow there i will add new places that have to be explored, chimecho's shop, Kecleon's hop and to meet Torkoal and Kangaskhan i'll roleplay that myself, you'll have to reolplay for other's too i mean while buying and all and asking for moveset's and upgrades but you can look upto over here first and ask there's values and all okay..?

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    So kind of what products and all will you keep ..? and how will we buy..? i don't think Cresselia gave us any money :))

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I won't mention it right now but well um.. we'll have basic things like Oran berry, and other things and of money we'll get it while roleplaying kay..?

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Okay sounds good. why don't other come to this place, can get cool.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    That is why, people will ask for thingies here so they'll anyway come here :D

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Btw, is Cresselia going to have a short role..? and are the other pokemon's taking care of ..? since Cresselia is like the main thingie of our group so am asking likewise.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    She won't have much of a role now, and yes the staff pokemon will take care of us though Cresselia and Darkrai are the main pokemon protagonist and antagonist, it's also based on PokePals and their journey together and the things they'll learn, right now things aren't that bad though as the RP progresses we will see more of Cresselia and Darkrai.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Sometimes they will be in a group and sometimes they will split, take your class for example you are assigned as a spy and information pokemon so sometimes you'll have to break in solo someplace and do evrything alone or you may take someone with you for taking your guard or for covering you, darkrai may not show up so soon. but his dark forces will which consists of 6 pokemons. that is a mystery of who they are.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Don't know about any of you but the first battle rocked yipee ^^ wee ^^ * does a tap dance *

But not to mention i have to Edit a lot of things now, OOC's first page as well as RP's first page

and from now on i add two features ( well sort of )

First Destiny choice, after every battle or some event we will always be faced with two choices or more than that and we have to choose accordingly as a team or individually, casting a vote ( i know bit of childish, but i love it >3 )

And always after the ends we may sleep, and at that time we may RP about how we feel and all, most basically this will be the time when me mostly interact to out heartcontent and i love all my Pokepals ^^ cheers!

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I actually can't wait for solo fight's. At least with this system its clear cut if you can win or not, for the most part anyway

{Edit}

I find that I've turned in to that anime character that is kinda alone and judges her friends, that also has a superiority complex, lol.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back