• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : DARҚ Forces □□□□ OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    PowerFreak09 you are ACCEPTED.

but you were supposed to provide an RP sample :P , anyway goodie.

Proddit we will be able to learn the moves once Chimecho provides us with upgrades, see OOC First Page.

Mike why dontcha meet us in the cave too..? since it may take us lot's of posts to come back back at the base.

And Ceru your character is very original i won't be able to give justice to it, someone else have a try on it..?

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    no Proddit you use only Normal attacks, and dark aron i'll message you shortly as to when to jump in.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    PokemonDarkForces.jpg

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    PowerFreak09 you are ACCEPTED.

but you were supposed to provide an RP sample :P , anyway goodie.

Proddit we will be able to learn the moves once Chimecho provides us with upgrades, see OOC First Page.

Mike why dontcha meet us in the cave too..? since it may take us lot's of posts to come back back at the base.

And Ceru your character is very original i won't be able to give justice to it, someone else have a try on it..?

LOL sorry, I haven't done any rps up till now.
    This is my first one! (little yay)

Oh, and btdubs I'm gonna jump in near the end of the cave, just to let y'all know, so if u wanted to change ur post regarding the end of the cave to pertain to that or anything you can if ud like, so I don't seem SO sudden

Last edited:

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Ok give it a try :)

Ok guy's got to list down some things,

Cerulean15, NatureKeeper, Comet~ these three people are taking some week of because of holiday's and Sandeon is too not available.

People who are taking control are

Sandeon - FishyMan
    Cerulean15 - ??
    NatureKeeper - TotoMud ( that's me if you remember )
    Comet~ - ??

So i'd like to know who will control the other two character's for the rest of the week.

And i'd like to have help in the features of

+ Upgrade
    ( Chimecho gives you some upgrades which a normal pokemon can't do ; sort of special powers, so i need help in someone listing some Upgrades of your own, but i don't want something cliche, PM me. )

+ Character Choice
    ( P.M me to know what this is. )

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
  • I vote that everyone get a Yahoo! account and download yahoo meesenger for better and faster communication

Fishyman, Totomud, and i already have one so add us when you get one. Just message us for our emails

My email is- [email protected]

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    The Music will get over by the time we finish our battle, no i've got to be honest this battle was unorganised and not well done, that is why next time let me take care for a battle, but on my part i take the blame too that i didn't post immediately the enemies actions, but now everything will come goodie goodie, suspense, drama, action, murder, no romance but.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back