• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : DARҚ Forces □□□□ OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
killet513 you are Accepted!

Finally a Charmander whew! and it's fine sandeon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2009
Name : Tsuko

Nickname : Torch

Nature : Modest

Guildname : Spark

History: Torch was born and raised in Kanto's Safari Zone, and was caught by a trainer whom he loved and protected. One day, in a train crash, his trainer was killed. As a result, all of his Pokemon were released to the wild. Torch was crushed. He wandered the town his trainer lived in for months, not knowing what to do next. A local group of juvieniles found him, and beat him until he couldn't move. He was taken to the Pokemon Center, and nearly died himself, but was released soon after. Torch walked as far as he could, not knowing where he was actually going, until he fell over, almost dead from exaustion.

Personality : Torch is a courageous, but naive Pokemon, trusting whoever treats him well without question.

Species : Growlithe

Appearance : Besides the fact that his stripes have a blue tint, he is much like any other Growlithe.

Quote : "Never give in, not even in the face of Armageddon"

Motto : When all else fails, cheat.

RP sample :
Spoiler:

Michael4182

Read my Signature!!!!!!
Years
In my most recent post, I realize it was really short. I wouldve made it longer but in order to do it I would have had to say things for Sparky. Is it ok to take control of other characters if its only for like 1 or 2 lines? I.E them introducing themselves or explaining something etc.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Character Control sometimes is ok, but do not make it a habit, since even one or two lines changes the whole personality of the other respective character, you may think like for eg. sparky is quite kind of pokemon and you need to roleplay him, and you do like he talks and all, but the emotion, body language will look great only through the original writer's perspective, so it'd be better to increase your lines try adding some description, since this is your first RP, you may have problems don't worry you'll improve neverthless.

Fishyman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • No.
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Character Control sometimes is ok, but do not make it a habit, since even one or two lines changes the whole personality of the other respective character, you may think like for eg. sparky is quite kind of pokemon and you need to roleplay him, and you do like he talks and all, but the emotion, body language will look great only through the original writer's perspective, so it'd be better to increase your lines try adding some description, since this is your first RP, you may have problems don't worry you'll improve neverthless.
That was my brother, and he's just going to bail out before he even starts. Just decline him.

killet513

Death the Kid
Years
Come on you are not the only one with a brother on here I got one too. He is twenty and just wants to show me up just like in everything.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
What we have done is seriously dangerous xD, i mean i was hoping the climbing part would have been a bit more difficult like rumbling rocks, strong winds, falling stones and all to make the hike pretty much scary and thrilling as well, but i come this morning and i'm like wtf..? climbed already..? so what was my so called exaggerated description of the mountain for nothing..?

Anyway, now think how we can face of so many Fearows.. now even if we are battling don't expect me to put them on Level 10 or such they are anyday gonna be above Level 40. And to think of so many Fearows, we're gonna get squashed to death xD. We can choose to Battle, but very less chances of us winning, forget it in one sense.

Carrick Attacked Fearow. Fearow took 6 Damage.

Fearow Attacked Carrick. Carrick took 40 Damage. Not to mention my HP's hardly 30 now.

But you guys wait, there is some NPC who's gonna save us nowhere from the blue, guesses who could that be..?

Fishyman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • No.
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
What we have done is seriously dangerous xD, i mean i was hoping the climbing part would have been a bit more difficult like rumbling rocks, strong winds, falling stones and all to make the hike pretty much scary and thrilling as well, but i come this morning and i'm like wtf..? climbed already..? so what was my so called exaggerated description of the mountain for nothing..?

Anyway, now think how we can face of so many Fearows.. now even if we are battling don't expect me to put them on Level 10 or such they are anyday gonna be above Level 40. And to think of so many Fearows, we're gonna get squashed to death xD. We can choose to Battle, but very less chances of us winning, forget it in one sense.

Carrick Attacked Fearow. Fearow took 6 Damage.

Fearow Attacked Carrick. Carrick took 40 Damage. Not to mention my HP's hardly 30 now.

But you guys wait, there is some NPC who's gonna save us nowhere from the blue, guesses who could that be..?

First, Carrick, why are you telling us this? I thought the point of Roleplay was to improvise with whatever plot twist came our way. Why tell us this, when it takes away the fun of roleplaying? Second, don't put me in the scouting position if I'm not going to be the one who tells everyone how many enimies there are, I said 2 Spearow, not 25 Fearow, don't try to make everyone feel stupid by trying to correct them with lies. Third, how are we going to level up or anything if we get saved? Maybe throw in a few extra Spearow but let us battle at least.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Since i had already decided that there were gonna be lot's of Fearows, and i had decided something else, adding plot twists are fine i never said that ; and i'm not contradicting on that point, i mean some thrill in the hiking..? then what was the use describing it..? And if you took my tone of post like i was shouting or something then you are wrong, just because am the RP master it doesn't mean i can rule over you, i let you people give in the last battle and wasn't there a mess..? though i wasn't there to correct it i admitted my fault clearly, i was just wishing to add something else in this right now, and yes maybe, not maybe you are very correct, you should be improvising things and i should not be interfering all the time, you see i'm a two-timer RPer and i'm a loser in this so that's very well, spawn a battle if you want.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
Years
Fishy, you need to seriously lay off ok. You act like you control things already. Totomud wasn't taunting anyone you freakin moron.

Second, would you rather get kicked out of the roleplay by being a wanabee leader or shut up.

Fishyman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • No.
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Since i had already decided that there were gonna be lot's of Fearows, and i had decided something else, adding plot twists are fine i never said that ; and i'm not contradicting on that point, i mean some thrill in the hiking..? then what was the use describing it..? And if you took my tone of post like i was shouting or something then you are wrong, just because am the RP master it doesn't mean i can rule over you, i let you people give in the last battle and wasn't there a mess..? though i wasn't there to correct it i admitted my fault clearly, i was just wishing to add something else in this right now, and yes maybe, not maybe you are very correct, you should be improvising things and i should not be interfering all the time, you see i'm a two-timer RPer and i'm a loser in this so that's very well, spawn a battle if you want.

I am extremely sorry, please disregard my last post completely. My complete failure father got me angry and I took it out on you. This is your RP, and I should respect that. Sorry for the entire mess, this is my fault.

And WOLF, stfu.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
Years
People, people! I leave for a couple of days and this place becomes a madhouse O.o we don't want to lose this roleplay so stop cussing at each other and stuff. As for what Totomod said maybe that was a suggestion someone sent in when we all recieved that form by PM like a week ago. We may never know, but Totomod is roleplaying leader so we should atleast let him control the roleplay more. But I have a suggestion...maybe we should have someone who is second in command of the roleplay just in case so like if Totomod goes away. I've noticed for when its like 1 a.m. for Totomod I'm still like early morning near afternoon hours...I really forget and I'm sure we're all in different time zones. So what about having people being over for different parts of the day? That way...it won't seem someone is taking over the roleplay and all.

Just a simple suggestion :) we're suppose to be having fun, not being mad at each other. And yes, TotoMod was right about the last battle it was a gigantic mess. So I have to say with the battling how about after the order we sign up to battle in the battle, we post in that exact order? So in that case if the person that before you hasn't posted yet, then you can't post your character attacking the enemy yet. Of course, the person controlling the enemy can post at a time they want, but if they control a character that is battling them, don't post as that character. I'm sure this may seem it may be going at a slower rate but think, we all aren't on at the sametime so it could help save us. And I have to say I can't be on messenger since my mom doesn't allow it...so I can't use it at all. Just trying to make an easier way if it helps. If it sounds if I was trying to take over Toto, then I am sorry...

Fishyman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • No.
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Like I said, disregard my last post, I'm an ******* when my dad tries to make me feel like I'm worthless.

Cerulean, you've got a lot of really good ideas. I'm pretty sure if Totomud's away for any reason PMD will take over. But I've been thinking, what if we try an RP battle? Where we write out exactly as it goes, instead of having the Battle Statistic thing? I'm not saying it's bad, but if we like the RP battle, maybe we could try that. If anyone is up for that we could try it in the OOC thread so we don't screw up the RP.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
It's fine Fishy people do loose their heads sometimes because of their practical life. it was natural for you to burst out your anger somewhere, anyway cerulean you've got pretty good uber ideas, and PMD won't be able to control things, since he himself barely comes online ; i suggest you people decide since this time zone is the biggest problem, i mean am the RP master and am the only person alone to have a time difference away from you, one thing is good that Steel and Fishy stay awake in the mornings, anyway as i was saying RP battling is fine, i was gonna come to that there needn't be a Battle system always, but it's cool you see, only the last battle was haywire, ok so now in the current battle i left 6 slots open but i'll close it on four and the people are

Sparky
Karzai
Falco
Miao

Now you guys post in this order, this time please bear with me i'll control the enemy actions till then, we'll think on that other stuff. And you can't have an Messenger =( that's bad, and no you were only suggesting things so no need to apologise both of you ( Fishy and Ceru ) or else i kick you both out, in Friendship no Thank you and No Sorry.

Fishyman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • No.
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Roflmao, alright man.

Also, I'm usually within 10 feet of a computer at all times, and I'm not a big sleeper. Should we vote on a Temporary RP Master if Toto is ever away?

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
You take on it guys, honestly i can stay on PC for another 5-6 Months after that i may be gone for some months or so, so yeah you can decide anongst yourself has to who want's to be the next person incharge after me, since if i'm absent, also when the battle starts and since i'd be snoring when you guys are up at morning someone please do take up the enemies action's as weel, i suggest Cerulean right now since, she's last in the order of the current battle.

When will ChoasOfNature and Kay come back :(

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Nope not yet, but i promise after this battle we will.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Also for everyone to take on account, though Fearow is LV 40 he will only do 5 damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back