• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*▲* New Year's Tournament *▲*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
    Heya!
    I havn't read the whole post yet, but it's nice to know you got something from the Crimbo Clash.
    Sorry that my lack of organisation (and complete bad luck) prevented you from starting on-time, but if i't still OK, I'd like to join.
    HOPEFULLY my tourney should be finished by about the 2nd, earilier if we're lucky.

Anyway, see you in due time, and I can't wait to start battling.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Welcome you two. Rasendori2, I added you to the list last night. xP
    From now on when you ask to join, if there are spots open, you got in. Check the bracket to see if you're there, if not, I'm not on to update it.

We're getting close to New Year's. ^^ Prepare your team (I only have one finished, I've been Slaking (pun intended) all Christmas break.)

~desu Saba~

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    I'm almost done with a pokemon of mine, out of like 6. I've been Slacking Off... BAHAHAHA! *hit with a building* Anyway, just PM me whenever things get officially going.

evtrainer94

typlosion is win
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2013
    3 spots open? I hope I could get a match in before the 3rd, when I go back to school, and have no time. Other than that, I'll join.

.Aero

Years
    hey silver u wanna battle?

If you aren't interested in joining, just go away. This isn't a "challenge someone" thread. It's a tournament. So no challenging others in this thread. I should add that to the rules. I just figured no one would do it though. But I guess I lost because there are some people out there that don't know how this forum runs....

3 days people. We need one more person!

~desu Saba~

Years
    Sorry to say this, but I may have to drop out of this tournament. For the fact that I don't want to receive PMs that I'm late for my battle, and it'll take some time until I really perfect my team.

But this will be temporary.

Dang, there goes my opponent. Hopefully you'll make it back in time. I will gladly wait if need be.

Its at Sabakus discrection I guess :)

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    The PM is only to make sure you havn't forgot.

Also, I don't know who'll face me, but for now you should be shaking in your boots!
    :D

i think im your oppenent zungie if we have to face the people acroos us ??? but i don't think tournys work that way, most likely according to the setup im facing this person SHP133

.Aero

Years
    lucario, that'd be great! ^^ But sadly you can't join the tournament due to the spots all being filled up already. =[ If you still feel like donating, just PM me what you can breed, egg moved or not, and I'll add you to the Donor's list.

????, that's too bad. =[ I hope you get back in time because I don't like people dropping out of tournaments just because their team isn't ready. Mine is still only 1/6 complete...I gotta work on my special sweeper next. Special walls are a pain against my team.

You face the person across from you. That's why I put one row black, then alternated to red, so it's easier to find the person across from you. After that I'll figure out a design.

2 More days, and good luck to all of you. ^^

LAST SPOT IS FILLED!
    If you ask to join, your post will be ignored. EV trainers and breeders are welcome though.

~desu Saba~

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I can donate sincei know how to clone , are cloned pokes acceptable?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    So the tournament has started?...

Or it will. I cant remember when its supposed to start...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back