• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*▲* New Year's Tournament *▲*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    according to the bracket name (may good have mercy on your soul)

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    i have zungie but im new to these forums so i dont know if he is any good

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    xD I didn't clarify this, it's the person across from you. So Name, you're facing Shiraishi. I made the red/black alternating lines so that it's easier to see your opponent across from you.

So: 1 vs. 17; 2 vs. 18; 3 vs. 19; ect.

ABYAY, I'll battle you soon (as in not today. xD) I guess, I figure I should at least try to get in my special sweeper before our battle. And you probably want to get at least one more pokemon on your team done also.

~desu Saba~

Shiraishi

Orz
    Years
    xD I didn't clarify this, it's the person across from you. So Name, you're facing Shiraishi. I made the red/black alternating lines so that it's easier to see your opponent across from you.

ABYAY, I'll battle you soon (as in not today. xD) I guess, I figure I should at least try to get in my special sweeper before our battle. And you probably want to get at least one more pokemon on your team done also.

~desu Saba~

.........................TwT

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years

~desu Saba~

lol just let me know when you are ready; anytime is actually okay as long as I'm awake or not doing anything else. I'll give ya the time you need if you're raising new pokemon.

And Shiraishi... I wish thee the best of luck in taking down name. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF MON!

Years
    As of now =)

I believe I'm playing you. I've lost the passion for the game as well big time but I'm still more than willing to battle. I'm from the UK so hopefully we can organise a time soon. Preferably in the next few days as I will be busy with basketball over the weekend, monday I'm back at university and tuesday is my birthday hehe.

My post earlier Musashi, guess you missed it =)

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Oh............. hm I might be able to put something together. ^^" just let me see who my opponet is. ^^

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Ok so Im battling Glisctillery?

Ok well I dont think I can participate in the tournament today.

I have homework to do....I know it sucks arse but what can I do.

Sorry I cant participate today.

Years
    Sorry I've tried and tried to get back into Pokemon but I've just lost the urge to play anymore. I have a lot more basketball commitments coming up in the next few weeks and I just can't get motivated to play Pokemon at all.

Sorry I drop out, good luck everyone else!

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Another thing. I don't want people coming here say "For the record, I PM'd blah blah and he/she hasn't replied yet. What do I do?" I don't need to know that you PM'd them. You do that on your own, and if battle results aren't up by the last date of whatever round, the inactive member is knocked out of the tournament.

~desu Saba~

Ooka, you probably didn't see this but. xD I forgot to put it up on the rules and such. Believe me, I know who the active watchers of this thread are.

If you really feel like you have to say this though, PM me. I don't want this thread cluttered with those posts.

~desu Saba~

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    XD sorry, I feel like a rule breaker now...

Ah well, it's a habit. Everytime I get in a tourney, I post when I pm my opponent.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Give me a call when you would like the battle Shiraishi, don't be expecting another free pass though ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back