• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*▲* New Year's Tournament *▲*

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Okay... what do you call it? My opponent an I had about 5 battles, each time they got disconnected in the middle except the last one, I was one hit away in the 5th battle from winning till the communication error showed up. I didn't count that as a win because it isn't fair to my opponent. We had some close battles 1-4. So yeah, just to let you know. We are gonna try again later.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Well if that happens, yeah just try again later. Umm, so you're saying you pretty much had the game in the bag no matter what? Well if the error keeps popping up, I'd have to announce you as the winner because of that. (Sorry other person, but that's how it'll work if the two can't keep a connection. Person with more pokemon wins, and if they were about to win anyway, the get to go through)

ABYAY, I'm still working on my new pokemon. I should be done either tomorrow or Friday. So when that comes around, we can battle. ^^

~desu Saba~

Glisctillery

Something purple and has wings
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2010
    i'm still here just to prove i am not gone -_-

so i fight lil-dill? good luck on our battle

PlayaFritz

Takara Tomy Hater.
    Years
    Okay... what do you call it? My opponent an I had about 5 battles, each time they got disconnected in the middle except the last one, I was one hit away in the 5th battle from winning till the communication error showed up. I didn't count that as a win because it isn't fair to my opponent. We had some close battles 1-4. So yeah, just to let you know. We are gonna try again later.

I must agree, that last one was very close 1-1, though you never know, if things would have gone his way he would have won. Though the first ones can't be proven. Im really not playing for the prize, but it shouldn't be legal to give the other person the win under those circumstances. If it does persist, I will give him the win though, his team is much higher tier and more developed, he probably deserves to move on anyway.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I must agree, that last one was very close 1-1, though you never know, if things would have gone his way he would have won. Though the first ones can't be proven. Im really not playing for the prize, but it shouldn't be legal to give the other person the win under those circumstances. If it does persist, I will give him the win though, his team is much higher tier and more developed, he probably deserves to move on anyway.

Well six times now and it's still disconnecting. =/

Last edited:

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    sabuka when ever zungie comes on tell him i need to do the battle on monday for i have no access til that day. if the heats date ends by then then i will let zungie advance (i wouldnt have a choice >.<)

.Aero

Years
    I think the final day is Monday for the heats. (Well considering it started on Tuesday and a week is give for almost all rounds) Just PM him for now, and if he does come posting here not hinting towards receiving it, I'll tell him. ^^

~desu Saba~

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I think the final day is Monday for the heats. (Well considering it started on Tuesday and a week is give for almost all rounds) Just PM him for now, and if he does come posting here not hinting towards receiving it, I'll tell him. ^^

~desu Saba~

i pmed him 2 days ago... >.< he doesnt respond

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    It seems to me that this tournament isnt going so well. I havent even battled my opponent and I dont think anyone has battled anyone yet.

So now what?

.Aero

Years
    Don't be saying it isn't going well...at least I have it organized...

If we have to mess with the dates then so be it. This tournament isn't gonna happen like all the other holiday ones. As long as people stay active *points to rules* then we should be fine. But since no one read the entire first post...(-.-)

Well ABYAY, I can battle tomorrow. (Plus, to those active members, don't worry because you'll win by default if your opponent doesn't arrive. If your opponent is active on the forum, but not this thread, then we may have problems. Make sure everyone to PM your opponents.)

~desu Saba~

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    well i PMed my opponent the other day and still havent gotten a reply.

it kinda sucks.

well if he doesnt reply at least i wont be out in the first round =]

Venks

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
    I'm working real hard for my battle with Ito. I got the full team... I hope my new pokes work as good as I theorized they would.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back