• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*▲* New Year's Tournament *▲*

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    The rules say there is the legendary clause but I changed that a bit. You're allowed only one legend on your team, but if you really like Regigigas you can have him AND another legend because I don't think he's considered even OU (he's either BL or UU, I can't remember) The Slow Start is what kills him, so he's not considered a legend in this tournament.

~desu Saba~
    ok so i can use celebi?

(filler filler filler)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    xP Well not just that he's BL. As of right now, only Regigigas is allowed as a normal (c'mon people, his slow start ability shouldn't even let him be BL, that's how bad it is. Attack AND Speed are halved, like being burned and paralyzed for 5 turns)

~desu Saba~

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Ok so tomorrow is the day huh?

well Im ready. O yea and can we do fun matches.

What I mean is...

Say I lose a battle and Im out of the tournament and the same thing goes with another person. Can we battle the other person that lost?

.Aero

Years
    I guess...why not? There will be a fun day which I'll think of soon. You all can start battling at midnight if you want.

~desu Saba~

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Well Desu... my major slacking off has hurt me a lot. lol I only got one pokemon of my new team trained in what... 3 weeks? Hopefully you've been working hard on yours; Surely my backup team can support me enough for this one.

I should be on tomorrow.

.Aero

Years
    Awww c'mon, it starts in 9 minutes. xD (well Eeastern Time) If you're officially dropping out, your opponent automatically advances, I'd at least try it...I too and loosing passion for the game but I'm still gonna play.

Umm ABYAY, I slacked off completely too...in fact I don't even have access to my DS right now. xD I'll let you know when I can battle though. ^^

~desu Saba~

Venks

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
    Seeing as Sabaku no Gaara has pretty much given me a spot if someone leaves and that someone is Flareblade. I guess that means I'm in?
    If not that's cool.

.Aero

Years
    You can join, you're opponent is Ito...welcome. ^^ Hahaha, this is weird, but everyone actually has about a week to prepare a team (remember, you're given a week to complete each round, so that actually gives you extra time to train)

~desu Saba~

Venks

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
    Sounds cool. I've been meaning to ditch one of my special sweepers and throw a wall into my party. Just having trouble on deciding on a moveset that will benefit my party the most.
    *Keeps eyes open for this 'Ito'*

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    venks ill tell you now you will have your work cut out for you , ito is really good , i think my skills have imporved from battling him alot

Years
    So, Saba, when does the tournament actually begin?

As of now =)

I believe I'm playing you. I've lost the passion for the game as well big time but I'm still more than willing to battle. I'm from the UK so hopefully we can organise a time soon. Preferably in the next few days as I will be busy with basketball over the weekend, monday I'm back at university and tuesday is my birthday hehe.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    xP Well not just that he's BL. As of right now, only Regigigas is allowed as a normal (c'mon people, his slow start ability shouldn't even let him be BL, that's how bad it is. Attack AND Speed are halved, like being burned and paralyzed for 5 turns)

~desu Saba~

What d'you mean? o.O Hold on a minute... burn really halves your attack? :shocked: Omg... I'm definitely going to lose this tourney XD

Btw I've temporarily lost my wifi. It will be back tomorrow but I don't know what time >.<

Last edited:

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    What d'you mean? o.O Hold on a minute... burn really halves your attack? :shocked: Omg... I'm definitely going to lose this tourney XD

Btw I've temporarily lost my wifi. It will be back tomorrow but I don't know what time >.<

Yes, burn multiplies your Pokemon's attack by 50%, thats why you should be able to predict one to switch into a Pokemon already afflicted with a status condition, Pokemon with Natural Cure, Pokemon with Flash Fire, Cleric the list goes on

So, has the tournament started? If so, I'll PM Venomancer on the spot

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back