• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

▶▶▶ Under the Sea ◀◀◀ [Water Pokemon Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I've been searching and here's what I can find
    Spoiler:

Wartortle, Marshtomp, Prinplup, Empoleon

The others are meh to me..Totodile line isn't appealing to me at all even though I prefer to choose them over Chiko and Cynda

I'd have to go with the Feraligatr family

Last edited:

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • you know what o_____o i started writing for the short story competition and it developed into a full blown essay \(O-O)/ its so hard to keep to the limit OTL
    sighs.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    On vacation, I would take them all to the Carribbean Islands since they are WATER pokemon & the Carribbean would suit them perfectly...

Oooh, the Caribbean sounds like a beautiful place to go on vacation with your water Pokemon. :D

I would take them to the beach....Beach is a beautiful place :D

Like everyone else said, the beach, but I particularly want to go to the Outer Banks. We would play, relax by the waves, and just have a great time. ^_^

The beach is a popular choice. ^_^
    For me, I think it would depend on which beach I go to.
    Some beaches don't have very clean water and I wouldn't want my water Pokemon to swim in it.

I would take them... everywhere. Probably because I'm pretty sure that they're probably going to not just like one fixed location, and trying everything is a good thing when you know what you're doing. Maximum exploration, maximum fun! :)

Good point! Trips to water areas around the world? :D

Where would you take your Water Pokemon on vacation?
    to an undiscovered island :P

Sounds adventurous! ^_^ <3

Sounds interesting. ^^ Island trip honestly sounds very interesting.

Yes, it does. It would make a great story...*hint hint*

I've been searching and here's what I can find
    Spoiler:

I'd have to go with the Feraligatr family

a few pics of pokemon i found
    717647.jpg

3895877716_182fb53a23_m.jpg

2917622022_1860d46750_m.jpg

sample_48a501d985c36dec3d7e991ecafb200f3c50b081.jpg

I love when you guys share your awesome water Pokemon pictures! <3333333333333333333333333

you know what o_____o i started writing for the short story competition and it developed into a full blown essay \(O-O)/ its so hard to keep to the limit OTL
    sighs.

Honestly, you should enter it anyway. As far as I know no one entered the contest. =/
    *mia's heart breaks*

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I forgot whole writing competion because I have had many schoolwork to do and I have played games pretty much. :/ But I give a try and start tomorrow. ^^

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • My favorite starter pokemon would be Mudkip, my favorite pokemon being Swampert.

As for the vacation, taking them to the beach wouldn't be quite a bad idea.

Sorry for this inactivity, but I will make it up soon. Also, I am also heartbroken nobody has entered this contest...poor Mia and Other have nothing to judge.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Thread is being closed upon owner's request.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back