• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Ah, cool, now everyone's here (now that Marzehhmm Deimos, Murdereehhmmm Warheart and Zacheehhmm Elemental Downfall are in... You guys like making everything confusing for me, eh... Guess I should get a name change as a way of getting my revenge on you all XD)

Warheart: That part of the Final Countdown dont know if it'd look too nice, but at least it'd be pretty funny :laugh:
    But yeah, after seeing you guys getting your fan clubs back up, and since I got the convenient PM by DarkkChildd, well, I decided to make it up early and find out how much it'd last.
    In the end, as long as you show up around here and post some crazy stuff and make me laugh, you'll be making me happy :)

Well, 3 more minutes to the new year here, I'm gonna drink and get drunk nope, you heard nothing >.<

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    But, Zel. If you got a name change people would see your new username and think "WTF!!!! THIS PIRATE STOLE ZEL'S GAME!!!!!! LETS LYNCH HIM", and then they would totally e-lynch you. See, you getting a name change would lead to your death......by e-lynch.....:D.

Oh, wow. Only 3 minutes? There's like 4 hours left here. Well have fun, and don't feel bad about goin crazy, it's 2008!!!!!!!

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
  • So how did the chocolates go with the midnight ale? :)

The University, huh? Must be pretty tough stuff. But even though the work is more intense, the breaks are also longer, right (I hope)? They sure are for me. And that makes them all the more precious, if you don't procrastinate. Which you don't right? (I remember you saying something against putting work off too, hehe). Well, hope your New Years went well!
    I heard before you like the peaceful rainy days, but hopefully that's not true of New Years day, right? Party != rain.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • How do you manage University and hacking at the same time? I would die :P
    What's your major btw? I'm guessing it has something to do with programming.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2011
    Ah ! I subscribe !

Maybe zel remember i'm french, and i have sent a lot of french to pokecommunity. All France is behind you, zel (well, maybe not the 65 millions)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • But, Zel. If you got a name change people would see your new username and think "WTF!!!! THIS PIRATE STOLE ZEL'S GAME!!!!!! LETS LYNCH HIM", and then they would totally e-lynch you. See, you getting a name change would lead to your death......by e-lynch.....:D.

Oh, wow. Only 3 minutes? There's like 4 hours left here. Well have fun, and don't feel bad about goin crazy, it's 2008!!!!!!!

Well, in any case it'd be really hard getting a new name. Let's see, this one already has three letters, and since I'm really lazy with nicknames I could change it into something shorter: "Z", meh...

...I guess I'll stick with zel, it's too much of a problem... XD

And by the way, I'm not the crazy acting kind of guy... I'm so pathetic... XP

So how did the chocolates go with the midnight ale? :)

The University, huh? Must be pretty tough stuff. But even though the work is more intense, the breaks are also longer, right (I hope)? They sure are for me. And that makes them all the more precious, if you don't procrastinate. Which you don't right? (I remember you saying something against putting work off too, hehe). Well, hope your New Years went well!
    I heard before you like the peaceful rainy days, but hopefully that's not true of New Years day, right? Party != rain.

Ah, the chocolates... Well, didn't manage to get them, because with the meat, chicken, ice cream and all the stuff we had previously, like I didn't have room for anything more... Noooo...

But, still, eating them at the moment... Pretty good (and all sticky due to still being pretty hot here), now you should say "YUCK!"

Well, my uni breaks last kinda a random ammount of time, if I do everything fine during the four months of classes then I have a good ammount of break time, if not well... Vacations ruined. Hopefully this time I was lucky! :)
    But, yeah, I have my procrastination times... You can guess how stuff gets for me later...

Well, rainy last day of the year days are not cool, since you cant see the fireworks in the sky... But still, the heat these days is plainly ridiculous, period.

How do you manage University and hacking at the same time? I would die :P
    What's your major btw? I'm guessing it has something to do with programming.

Easy: Procrastinating! Well, kinda... But, I try to deal with my schedule the best I can, however sometimes hacking gets more time... Then sometimes I have to decide to stop a little and pay attention to the Uni.
    Pretty hard balancing both things, actually.

Ah, my major... Yeah, as you guessed it's about programming stuff... I'm a programmer wannabe (that's not the title, that's what I call myself XD)

Ah ! I subscribe !

Maybe zel remember i'm french, and i have sent a lot of french to pokecommunity. All France is behind you, zel (well, maybe not the 65 millions)

Oh no... If France is behind me I guess I should hide... :laugh:
    Hmmm... Maybe some french girls also? XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2011
    Yeah ! A nice French girl named Cristal (wrotten as it in french...) aged 17 love you your hack !

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Fiuuuu... Do you speak French, zel? XD

How was the new year eve? Music, alcohol and girls or a nice dinner with your family?

Years
  • Kirby's a Nintendo character.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Yeah ! A nice French girl named Cristal (wrotten as it in french...) aged 17 love you your hack !

Ah cool... *suddenly gets shy...*

Fiuuuu... Do you speak French, zel? XD

How was the new year eve? Music, alcohol and girls or a nice dinner with your family?

Nope, but who knows... The language of love is universal... O.o
    WTF did I just say???

Well, just a nice family dinner, we are not many around here 'cause all my relatives live on other province, so it's kinda hard going there or them coming here... Well, I dont want to depress you XD

Hey zel, looks like you got yourself a little stalker there :P Just Kidding :D

*back to shy mode*

*pops in*

ZOMG May I join? =D We talked about Kirby once. XD

Ah, yeah of course. It was just a matter of time till you popped in :)

I think I still prefer Mario over Kirby :P

Kirby's a Nintendo character.

Ah, there it is! The pink lovely puffy ball *loads gunshot, but then remembers Kirby could swallow the bullet and morph into "Bullet Kirby", grrr...*

What a cool day to talk incoherences... It's not the alcohol, I swear! >.<

Twinx

Years
  • Hey I speak french so if any french girls out there wanna chat, I'm available. :P
    Ok... so I'm officially jealous of you zel ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    Sure! Everyone's welcome. hehe

mm who's Kirby?

Hehe you missed out on one of the best games of the gameboy classic, Kirby's Dream Land!

Whooo! Let's see we've got 2 pages thus far, I wonder how long until mods are gunna get sick of kirby :P

Ooooh I know! Sign me up! I love Shiny Gold X (Hehe, I cheat and use a modest Abra with the ele punches and charge through the game :P)

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    In other news, my VBA for Mac keeps crashing. Can anyone suggest another emulator that works in Mac OS X and can run Shiny Gold?

Um, dude.......
    Well, yeah people, remember this fanclub is for zel, the creator of certain game posted around the hacks showcase, and not the fan club of Shiny Gold or the fan club of emulators (unless you want to ask me which emu I like or something like that) :P

So.....yeah :D

ZEL!!!!! I would ask what's up, but you seem to come up with much more creative questions in my fan club. So, hm.....oh!
    What's your major at the university?

Twinx

Years
  • Ah, my major... Yeah, as you guessed it's about programming stuff... I'm a programmer wannabe (that's not the title, that's what I call myself XD)

umm already answered, sorry :P

I have a question:
    Do you have a Wii??

I don't, I think it's ridiculously expensive and PBR isn't really enough of a reason and I'm not really a fan of other games which explains why I wasn't familiar with Kirby :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back