• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ COMMUNITY SUPPORTERS LOOK HERE ★ Colour Vote!

What colour would you prefer? *** ONLY SUPPORTERS MAY VOTE

• Total voters

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Wow that looks bad, I really hope that blue wins now more than ever. Whould you be willing to show us the orange bar?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Orange would probably be a slightly darker version of the s-mod bar.

Anyway, if pink does win, just darken the userbar a little. It won't match the pink dead-on, but at least it would be readable. :/ (I also wish we could go with a better pink because I HATE that pink but... the higher staff did vote the ones I liked out so whatever. XD)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Meh, the pink is alright. :\
    Lighting is right, just darken it a little if it wins. :\

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I was a gold sort of colour was in the pick, that would be picked hands down! I would love a gold username haha! Green should have been in it instead of pink or red, as red has very few votes!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Supporters have been green before iirc. :|

And after seeing the examples, I don't really mind the pink tbh. xP I still prefer the blue but really, I was expecting pink to be a lot worse.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Yeah but, people having that until the next colour change could get a bit frustrating? I was also expecting it to be worse. but it still is pretty bad!

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Erica said I could comment

I would actually like seeing a better color. It's always confusing with the purple because it almost matches the site admins and it would be the same as the blue also. D:

On certain layouts is even harder to tell...

Buoysel

Years
    If nothing else, this vote, has spurred a surge of new supporters. I suggest we keep this topic open for a wile....

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Also keep in mind that this won't be a common event. Once you guys get this colour? You'll be stuck with it. We probably won't even consider having another colour change vote for well over a year. The only reason it flew so well now, despite having a colour vote last year in April, is because we added so much with the tier system and gained a LOT of new supporters. We aren't going to have that phenomenon again, though, so once you get your new colour, that's IT for a LONG TIME.

Keep that in mind.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Fair. :)

Also, instead of Bright Pink, how would everyone feel about Hot Pink? :\

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Amazing how this threa got people to donate. x
    Also about a different pink… what about magenta… that looks fine… had it on another forum! Just doesn't match the theme I use on it now. xD
    The pink userbar does look nicer, hmmm…:/

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    True, a Magenta color would look good, but I think Hot Pink would be good for Pink...in my opinion.

Buoysel

Years
    True, a Magenta color would look good, but I think Hot Pink would be good for Pink...in my opinion.

But these are the reduced colors after a poll and a similar debate that took place in the VIP form last month.

It's too late to add colors now.

So as Lightning said, the result of this vote is final, unless they change their mind...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Okay, but those were just my opinions, since the pink one is a little too bright. It's also not that fact that it looks ugly. Personally, I like it. :)
    It just needs to be darkened a bit is all. :\

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Magneta seems like a very lighter purple, so there wouldn't be any real key differences! I don't think we should be talking about new colors that aren't on the list, because well.....they aren't on the list!

Back