• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[★] The [♠] Pachy [♦] Fan[♣]by [♥]

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I should start doing PC rounds. I'm probably missing out on a lot of stuff just staying in G+P, OVP, OT, and OE.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Meh. I don't visit every forum. Mostly I'll just patrol the index and see if any of the topics catch my eye. I might go into another section once in a while and post there if I feel like it, but I do love my usual haunting areas.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I'm already in Eterna City. ^_^

I've just gotta take down TG and the Gym leader now. But I'm kinda taking the game slow and easy. :>
    Oooh, I'm slightly ahead of you.
    The game's more fun taken slowly. :3
    I haven't had to tell people my name in like a long time since people find it out anyways when people like Alex come along. :3
    Oops. XD
    Mmm likewise in a way. But I don't think many people know my name now.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Oooh, I'm slightly ahead of you.
    The game's more fun taken slowly. :3

Oops. XD
    Mmm likewise in a way. But I don't think many people know my name now.
    Definitely more fun when taken slowly.

That's because even when you did hang out with Nica you always kept a low profile. :3
    ^^; I kinda got a little too egotistical back then when I was paired to her. xD
    Spoiler:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Definitely more fun when taken slowly.

That's because even when you did hang out with Nica you always kept a low profile. :3
    ^^; I kinda got a little too egotistical back then when I was paired to her. xD
    Spoiler:

Yeah, I don't see why people rush to complete it so quickly.
    Really? I would have thought 8000+ posts isn't really that low a profile. xD

That's a lot of spoilers... anyway, that's all in the past now. People should really just forget about it and move on.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    You were paired to Nica once? Woah. Oh btw, what do you mean by this? :3
    Zazie Rainyday said:
    I haven't had to tell people my name in like a long time since people find it out anyways when people like Alex come along. :3

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, I don't see why people rush to complete it so quickly.
    Really? I would have thought 8000+ posts isn't really that low a profile. xD

That's a lot of spoilers... anyway, that's all in the past now. People should really just forget about it and move on.
    Yeah..People should, but with some people I get the feeling they haven't forgotten about that. x3
    Maybe it's just me being paranoid...maybe it's not. I can never tell. x3

You were paired to Nica once? Woah. Oh btw, what do you mean by this? :3

Yeah. Hard to believe huh? Me and Alex both had our time paired to her. She's definitely improved as a person though since back then. Back then, she was quite...uhm...how can I put it kindly...ditzy? Maybe. Some might disagree with that but that's the best word I could come up with. If I tried to come up with more than that, I might accidentally say or imply something negative, and I really don't intend to do that, I'm just reporting on the past. (Which is, firmly where it is, in the past, and only any good for looking back and learning from the mistakes made then, and not any good for judging a person.)

About that...I meant that I usually dont have to mention my name to noobies, they learn it from the veterans who can comfortably call me by my real name. (not that I'm trying to be unfriendly but I have this thing about people I don't know well calling me by that name, so try not to use it unless I appear comfortable around you)

And lately I've gotten used to people calling me Pachy, so you can call me by that, or Zazie. (like seriously, all my other past usernames haven't mattered a whit to my friends, they'd just ignore them and call me John, or PT (short for poketrainer2004).) XD

Like the nickname you generally use for me,is kind of an indicator of when you got to know me, and how well you knew me. But John, remains my real name, and if you've known me for a good while you've earned the right to freely call me that. (If you do call me by that name and I don't take the time to correct you and ask you to use a different name, It usually means it's ok to call me that as well, I'm generally not uptight about it)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Who's Alex? Ayano Katagiri? Alex is MY name too. x3
    Yea, it's hard to believe. ._. But, wow.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yeah..People should, but with some people I get the feeling they haven't forgotten about that. x3
    Maybe it's just me being paranoid...maybe it's not. I can never tell. x3

Yeah. Hard to believe huh? Me and Alex both had our time paired to her. She's definitely improved as a person though since back then. Back then, she was quite...uhm...how can I put it kindly...ditzy? Maybe. Some might disagree with that but that's the best word I could come up with. If I tried to come up with more than that, I might accidentally say or imply something negative, and I really don't intend to do that, I'm just reporting on the past. (Which is, firmly where it is, in the past, and only any good for looking back and learning from the mistakes made then, and not any good for judging a person.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm paranoid like that too sometimes.
    But if you look on the bright side, it keeps you alert in a way.

Oh my. Reminiscences of the past. That was an interesting year, '07 that is.

Btw, I made up the nickname "Pachy" :P xDD
    Who's Alex? Ayano Katagiri? Alex is MY name too. x3
    Yea, it's hard to believe. ._. But, wow.
    Hai. I would be Alex. :3
    Omg.. then you're like the 3/4th other "Alex" I've met on PC. xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Lol x3. A lot of people are named Alex.
    What's your current Platinum team Zazie? ;3

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm paranoid like that too sometimes.
    But if you look on the bright side, it keeps you alert in a way.

Oh my. Reminiscences of the past. That was an interesting year, '07 that is.

Btw, I made up the nickname "Pachy" :P xDD

Hai. I would be Alex. :3
    Omg.. then you're like the 3/4th other "Alex" I've met on PC. xD

Yeah, it does keep you alert. ^^; But it does suck, when you're naturally the type who hates being that way.

Totally. '07 was like....a crazy year for me. Hah...Nica was in such a mess when Tali left, took a little over a year, and all of her friends, to put her right. x3

Lol x3. A lot of people are named Alex.
    What's your current Platinum team Zazie? ;3

Haha..wow, I've never run into anyone else named Alex. x3

Right now? My main team consists of my Prinplup. all my other pokemon are just potential HM slaves for the moment. (I'm trying to challenge myself by going as far as possible in the game without adding another main pokemon to my team. And my starter is quite a good one, has a relaxed nature. :D)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, you been that long just like me. I joined here in September 2004. Time has changed since then. XD I remember we didn't have all the stuff we got now. And thanks for letting me join. ^^

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Yeah...Times sure have changed since '04.

A lot has changed since then, and I even missed some of it. But like I dont regret joining here though. <3
    This place has always been my home online. I always fall back to PC.

Everyone is welcomed. ^_^

Heh. it's fun to have a fan-clubby with great friends. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I love PC <3333 I'm officially addicted to this site.
    Hey Zazie :3 Are you up for some mischief again? :3

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Hmmm...sure. but what kind of mischief? Poking everybody seems to have lost it's fun. xD

Soo... :O OMG I've got an idea! Let's both post in this color for a week. :3
    Starting next post if you agree. :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Yea, it sure has :< Suurree :3 Imma start with this post! ;3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah this will be my main forum I go to. I used to go to SPPf, but that forum made me mad one day. And I haven't been going there since. PC is so much better. ^^ I hope you are having a nice day, I know I am. I am off from work. XD

Back