• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[★] The [♠] Pachy [♦] Fan[♣]by [♥]

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Yay for posting in pink. ^_^ Let's be sure to post EVERYWHERE in pink. Blogs/PMs/VMs :3

Yay! .naoi is here. :D Good to see ya found this place. ^^

I'm having a nice day. :D Off from work?! Yey! *hugs Setsuko*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *hugs you back*

Yeah I would post in pink in the other areas, but it probably won't match. XD So I will be posting only in pink your club. Well for only a week. I hope I remember to do it, lol. Yes I am off from work! It is a great feeling too. I don't know what I so do today though. I know I have laundry to do. Maybe I can do that, lol.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Ah well. I'm going to post pink in every place it doesn't clash. :3

Pink ftw~ :D

Anyways, I've been rather bored myself today. D8
    But it's not anything you haveta worry about Setsuko, me and L O L L I P O P are posting in pink everywhere. :P You can join in on the fun only in this thread if ya want. :D

Now I'm off to spread some pink posts around PC :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Actually, it's Magenta ;3 It's fun to poke Arcanine. x3 So how's your game Zazie? :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Good for you, you have Wi-Fi.

Having no Wi-Fi sucks ._.

Anyways, good luck with that ;3

I'm still getting used to posting in pink text. x3

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Umm...Well I do have WiFi but the underground doesnt require wifi, you just have to play with another person nearby.

You'll get used to it. :D Posting in this color is fun. ^_^
    And people will be like....why are you posting in pink? XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Lol, some people have been asking me that when I VM them. x3

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Ahahahah....Well, you've clearly declared yourself as male in your info. If people can't take that seriously then...no comment.

Then again, we DO have a fair number of people who like to play the gender confusion game. >_>
    If people wouldn't do that we wouldn't have that problem

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I tell them it's something me, you and Setsuko are doing for fun :P

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Ahahahah....Well, you've clearly declared yourself as male in your info. If people can't take that seriously then...no comment.

Then again, we DO have a fair number of people who like to play the gender confusion game. >_>
    If people wouldn't do that we wouldn't have that problem

People look at the themes first before bio. And I happen to always have themes of anime girls, so yeah. xD

:o You changed back into Pachy!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Aww, Zazie's not Zazie anymore :<

He's Pachy~

Why'd you decide to change your name?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    But it's silly to. xD Many, many wrong impressions happen because of it.
    Definitely ftw!
    Thanks. :3
    I know. It's annoying that people assume that we're female from our themes without reading our profile first.
    Aww, Zazie's not Zazie anymore :<

He's Pachy~

Why'd you decide to change your name?
    Because I had a lot of close friends tell me they liked that name better (without my asking) and a ton of others who agreed, when I did ask about it. Now I'm not usually one to buckle under peer pressure, but at least they were proactive about it without being rude, or unkind. So mainly I changed my name to show that I can be flexible when what I'm asked to do isn't unreasonable.

What do ya'll think of the pwetty new thread name?

Back