• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~★~ The New Region ~★~ The Generation VI Fanclub! ~★ ~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Username: Lilith
    Partner Pokemon: Dragalge

What are you expecting in future Gen VI Pokémon games?
    More post-game activities like a battle frontier (that allows us to partner up with friends online), move tutors, more available legendaries, all the usual expectations plus more. Lumiose should have even more stores open (more clothes and haircuts!) and the Friend Safari should expand in some way to help those who can't connect online. I don't mind if they include more mega evolutions in the next installment.

What's your favorite feature of Generation VI? Is it the sprite models? Or is it something else?
    3D battles and being able to play online from any location in-game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Username: Lilith
    Partner Pokemon: Dragalge

What are you expecting in future Gen VI Pokémon games?
    More post-game activities like a battle frontier (that allows us to partner up with friends online), move tutors, more available legendaries, all the usual expectations plus more. Lumiose should have even more stores open (more clothes and haircuts!) and the Friend Safari should expand in some way to help those who can't connect online. I don't mind if they include more mega evolutions in the next installment.

What's your favorite feature of Generation VI? Is it the sprite models? Or is it something else?
    3D battles and being able to play online from any location in-game.
    Thanks for joining! <3 I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Also, I want to ask you a question people. How much Gen VI introduced Pokémon do you have on your team?

How much Gen VI introduced Pokémon do you have on your team?

This is actually a pretty great topic. Hm.. let's see. I've used Chesnaught, Talonflame, Vivillon, Meowstic, Sylveon, Noivern (for a short while), and Xerneas. That's definitely not as much as I'd have hoped but I do want to use many more in my future playthroughs whenever I get Y, including Dedenne, Goodra, Hawlucha, Dragalge, Aegislash, Pyroar, Furfrou, Florges, and a handful of others.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Thanks, Zeratul!

I used Chesnaught, Talonflame, Florges, Noivern, Dragalge, and Clawitzer for my main team. I started training Greninja, Delphox, Goodra, and Gogoat. I plan on raising even more to get a feel of all the new Pokemon.

Back