• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Haha! Cool song! xD

Whoa. O.O You've gotten pretty far. Good job! ^^

You gotta, koff~

You uh, you gotta stop changing your stuff. I can't keep up. It really cuts me deep that you'd under go so many life changing avatar and signature surgeries in such a short amount of time, my fair Rozu. You're perfect just the way you were built. You don't need to change for anyone!

That and I confuse myself with trying to keep up with all the clever little twits that like to change theirs every week. Oh, but not you though. You're not a twit, you're just 'misguided' is all. Come back to the light sister, and pick something and stick with it for a few months.

Been thinking of putting my Koffee Mug back in my signature or sketching a new one in Paint (the ultimate tool in art finesse). Also, no luck yet, but then again, I haven't tried since last week. You need to save up and get that 2DS so we can fool around, koffi~

Nakala Pri

Haha, many apologies, I just can't help it! It's an addiction, searching for images for hours until I get too traumatized by the broken Safe Search then I end up going for a walk and starting over. xD

Thanks, though! ^^ I guess I do change a lot, but I promise I'll keep this one for a month... maybe a coupl'o weeks... or days... or... AAAAGH! Here I go again. :X

That was a cool mug. xD But there is this way better version of Paint called Paint.Net which has so many possibilities. ^^ And a program called Hexel's which you can make pixel art from, if you research it a bit. :P

CoffeeDrink

Years
Ah, koff~

But the classic paint holds the most power! It is ancient and yet civilized in it's systems. That and I really don't want to spend too much time doodling, koffi~

Nakala Pri

I used to look forward to doodling on Paint when I was little. :P I was horrible at drawing on computers so I just made a lot of circles and called it a cat. xD

I reckon you should definitely check it out though. ^^

Years
I've been playing Y during my down time lately; used 2 Antidotes today and remembered this lovely place.

Hello everyone! It's been far too long- sorry I've been busy(don't be a junior in college!) but I miss this thread! Is all well?

Btw, living in New York I got to hit up ComicCon and got this fantastic shirt. Sure you guys will appreciate it, haha.

Nakala Pri

Welcome back Dave! Good to see you again! ^^ And good to know you thought of us. C:

That's fine! How did it go? ^^ And yes, besides the fact everyone else is harping on about other types, everything is good! :D

That sounds awesome! :O And sweet T-shirt! ^_^

Years
ComicCon was fun; lots to do and see. Meeting Veronica Taylor was a real treat :)

Yeah I seriously feel like that shirt was made for me; Pokemon (2 that I love at that), COFFEE, and... well I never had a green shirt before =P

Hmm, I think I know why poison's not too hot right now... Seriously ONE poison-type this Gen? (well 2 tech, but y'know...) Don't get me wrong, a toxic dragon is fantastic, and I think I actually like Dragalge, but that's saddening.

We need to intoxicate the world with SLUDGE and VENOM!!! >:D

Nakala Pri

Totally rockin' shirt... I want one! :X

Dragalge, huh? I both love/hate it... I've been waiting for another seahorse Pokemon for ages... and the fact that it's Poison rocks... but dat design! O.O But nah, still love it. xD

YES! But no pouring it into the ocean or nothin', imao.

Years
Dragalge, huh? I both love/hate it... I've been waiting for another seahorse Pokemon for ages... and the fact that it's Poison rocks... but dat design! O.O But nah, still love it. xD

YES! But no pouring it into the ocean or nothin', imao.

Even though Dragalge and its pre-evo Skrelp were the only new Poison-types this generation, I still think they are very unique. Most Poison-types never get my attention but I love how beautiful Dragalge is, and there's a reason why it's part-Dragon. It's not really based on a seahorse, but more likely a sea creature known as the Leafy Sea Dragon. Still it's one of the Dragon-types that lacks a Fairy weakness plus it has the Poison attacks to hit them hard.

I really do hope to get around to using one when I play X/Y sometime.

Nakala Pri

I suppose Dragalge does hold certain merits others don't... and after all, having just searched up Leafy Sea Dragon I love it more. xD

Yeah, I 'spose it is quite epic. ^^

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
Ahem

For my two Poison type pokemon, I'll go with
Venusaur and Toxicroak ( sorry for sprites, idk how to add them )

In all games we got faboulus Poison type pokemons.I always pick Bulbasaur family line,Bellsprout family ( alot ), Zubat ( sometimes ), Gastly family, Nidoran family ( best in long battles ), and
Toxicroak/Croagunk.

Which Generation Holds The Best
Poison Types?
Answer : 1 & 4

What Is Your Favorite And Why?
Answer : I do not have 1. favorite because I like 2 Venusaur & Toxicroak.

Least favorite ?
Answer : Haunter/Gengar/Gastly.

Who Is Your Favorite Gym Leader/Elite
Four Poison Type User?
Answer : Koga,Koga & Koga because I always had trouble to defeat him.

Oh can I still join in Poison type Club?
Thanks for an answer.

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Welcome to the club, Rimas! ^^ And that's okay, I'll find the sprites and handle the rest. :P

On Pokemon Y (getting it for my birthday) I'm intending to have a Mega Venusaur and a Delphox. I'm a sucker for Poison type Pokemon. C:

Not a fan of the Ghastly family, I see? Well, I'm totally in love with Gengar, so I'll try and ignore that. xD

Okay, I'll sign you up right now. ^^

CoffeeDrink

Years
Wow, koff~

Been getting behind. Maybe I should stop visiting the discussion forums. . . anyways, no luck finding that Shiny Skrelp yet, but I'm still hopeful. It'll happen one day, koffi~

Nakala Pri

Keep at it, Coffee! It'll show up soon. :P Even though there is a one in a thousand chance of finding one, it has been done before. ^^

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
I, uh, leveled up a Venipede into that other thing today. I gots nuthin else.

Oh right and I recently procured myself a Nidoqueen. :P

Nakala Pri

Awesome! :D And, do you mean Whirlipede? xD

Cool! Tell me how well she works out for you. I might use her on mah file. :P

Lovin' dat avatar. ^^

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Yeah, that thing then became the other thing. The big, dragon like... monster. Doesn't look too bad, but the neck legs freak me out in a not good way. I may use it later, but I shelved it nevertheless. It earned a Snooze Ribbon by accident, I wasn't expecting it.

The only non-Nido Poison Type I'll probably use is Seviper because I always liked it moreso than Zangoose in generation 3. But then again, considering I egg bred all my venomrabbits with Poison Tail and Venom Drench anyway... it's like what's the point? Nidoqueen is severely underleveled, especially compared to Nidorina (I always have one of both), and she basically OHKOs everyone with Chip Away. I still plan on keeping Seviper around, though.

Of course, there's always the Poison-by-association Pokemon like Bulbasaur who I'll never part with.

Nakala Pri

Are you referring to Tyrantrum or Noivern? xD

Humbug... just follow your gut. :P Don't fret too hard over it or you'll end up:

1. Deleting your file.

2. Throwing your 3Ds to the ground in frustration.

3. Ditching the game for a month or year.

4. Make a horrible mistake.

Well, that's what I do anyway. xD

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Neither, it's like... sciolipede or something like that, I'm sure I spelled it wrong.

I'm not worried about anything, though. I tend to play with favorites anyway, types and evolutions be darned. I stopped taking the series seriously at the end of Blue, probably. That doesn't mean I'm masochistic enough to want to level up a Caterpie to 100, though.

Nakala Pri

I'm getting the game tomorrow, since it's gonna be mah b-day. :)

Is there any particular Pokemon in X/Y that you enjoyed using? I still have no idea on which one I want. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back