• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Shaymin Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Interested in:
    WORLD08 Lucario-leftovers-Cherish ball-Classic ribbon-08178-(Aug. 17)Somewhat of a clown.
    Saikyou Electivire-Magnet-Cherish ball-11157-(Nov. 17)-Somewhat of a clown.
    Mew-Cherish ball-01000-(Apr. 1)-Good perseverance
    Phione-Cherish ball-01000-(Mar. 29)-A little quick tempered

Those are what I'm interested... just tell me which one you'd be most likely to give for it..

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    for the shaymins or iv bred?

Anyways, I'd be willing to give all four, but you'd have to give me time to get them off ranch.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Well.. I don't have the IV breeds... I'm asking about a prelim. deal for the not as good Shaymin though. So like which one would you give for the not as good Shaymin?

BTW, take your time.

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    oh, for the decent one? Either the lucario or electivire. I can't trade the others because they aren't on my game now, and I can't get the on my ranch for a while, as I am getting ready to watch the shaymin movie :D

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Aww, to heck with it. My good and decent Timid Shaymin for those four I mentioned?
    It'd take energy to get up and change the security on my wifi, which I don't have right now. PM me after you've transferred all the pokes and we'll trade.

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    so my four for your 2 shaymins?

Ok, I'll pm you. I should have them ready in about 10 minuites.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Ok, but would it be ok if we waited till like 7:15? I know the movie comes on at 7, but you don't need the comp to get on wifi then, right? So I guess just like meet me on wifi at 7:15, if you can? If not, waht times could do after like 7?

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Im intrestedin modest shaymin for Shiny UT Lugia navel rock, darkrai alamos and Shiny Crocanaw

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Darkrai:BT only because I was in a position it was forced to.
    Crocanaw: level 25

amtrax

Pheonix will rule the world...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    are you still up for the trade of my ranger 2 riolu (japanese) for a TRU shaymin (preferably modest)

Akatsuki

Ohai There!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2009
    I'll trade a Shiny Dunsparce for a Modest Shaymin. If you don't like that offer, I'll see what else I can offer. PM or IMing me is probably better, but posting back is fine too, I probably won't respond as fast though.

Akatsuki

Ohai There!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2009
    Okay, I'll add you right now.
    Edit: Okay, you're added now. Are you online now, or invisible?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back