• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Shaymin Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • Enjoy the Infernape. ^^

I added a majority of the EV'd pokemon in my box. I'm too lazy to check their EVs, but if you're curious, I'll do my best to find out. x3

Rolayler

The Ringmaster
    Years
  • Bloody o.o a fellow collector of Events? nice collection ya got there I must say myself. I am interested in the Japanese Movie pokemon and the TRU pokes I don't got....Can you check my thread or would ya rather me post the few events I got?

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Bloody o.o a fellow collector of Events? nice collection ya got there I must say myself. I am interested in the Japanese Movie pokemon and the TRU pokes I don't got....Can you check my thread or would ya rather me post the few events I got?
    I am a casual Event collector, as I enjoy shinies more. Thanks though. ^_^

I'm interested in your Negai Boshi Jirachi lv 5 if it's untouched. Which event were you interested in?

TwilightBlade

Years
  • the Japanese Shaymin, Darkrai, Regigigas, and then the TRU Mew and Shaymin if I gotta pick
    edit: Yes it is UT and I use to collect events had about a box full yet I gave them away to friends when I stopped playing for a bit

Well, it's 1 for 1, so pick one.

Heh, I used to do giveaways when my game was full.. Now, I use Ranch to store many pokemon.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    - Beldum Lv 1 Adamant: 25 / 31 / 31 / 17 / 27 / 31

And could you breed a timid abra like the one you have but with higher Specdef and encore egg move please CMT for these

TwilightBlade

Years
  • - Beldum Lv 1 Adamant: 25 / 31 / 31 / 17 / 27 / 31

And could you breed a timid abra like the one you have but with higher Specdef and encore egg move please CMT for these

I can start on the Abra, although I'm going out today. :P

I'm interested in the Calm IV bred Togepi (Serene Grace/Female?) and the Shiny Porygon 2.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Would you like to do a simple nature swap Twilight?

Careful TRU Shaymin (March 14, 2009) for one of the Timid ones (Preferably the one with better IVs, if that's alright, unless they are the same of course XD)

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Would you like to do a simple nature swap Twilight?

Careful TRU Shaymin (March 14, 2009) for one of the Timid ones (Preferably the one with better IVs, if that's alright, unless they are the same of course XD)
    Sorry, but no thank you. Careful is a horrible nature. XD;

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2009
    check list for:
    - Cresselia Lv 50 Relaxed Female UT
    - Cresselia Lv 50 Bold Female UT
    - Cresselia Lv 50 Careful Female BT
    - Manaphy Lv 1 Modest Ranger UT

just pm me back

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back