• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ The Sailor Moon Fan Club ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    You have a point there. Even Tokyo Mew Mew reminds me a lot of Sailor Moon, so it's probably not so uncommon to find something like that.

I've read the MewMew Manga and watched some fo the show... It SCREAMED Sailor Moon to me. I mean, it was the same basic concept with animal powers. XD

But that's just me I guess.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I did watch the TMM anime when I was little. It was a total spin-off of SM, even though I did like the show. Even Cardcaptors did remind me of SM a lot, especially Sakura.

SeleneHime

The pen may be mightier than the sword, but I'll t
    Years
  • *Nods.* A lot of Magical Girl genres seem to be loosely, or closely based off of Sailor Moon. Cardcaptor Sakura is the former, while Tokyo Mew Mew and Wedding Peach (not a favorite, but I watched it after numerous suggestions) scream homage to it. Wedding Peach is almost a confined mimicry, only with a slightly altered plotline. Its decent, but pales in comparison.

TMM is still a great anime, though. And Kish is my favorite character in it. ^_^

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years
  • I watch different anime all the time, but Sailor Moon still remains my favorite Magical Girl one, even if I say something else. The others I've watched just remind me so much of it, and I can't seem to get it out of my head. I even remember the theme song to it, and I haven't watched Sailor Moon in ages.

By the way, has anyone thought of Sailor Neo-Moon? I don't know if anyone else has, but when I re-watched Sailor Moon and saw Mini Moon again (She's my favorite character), I wondered what she would be like when she grew up. I think I started up a story about that, but it got lost a long time ago. It's a great idea, though. Maybe once I get my other stories done, I should write that...

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    *gasp* Everyone! Have you heard? The manga is returning to america in September!

Kodansha USA announced that after a 6 year hiatus Sailor Moon will return to the US in September with all new volumes under its Kodansha Comics imprint!

*squeal* If they reapproved the manga, There's a chance the show will be reapproved too!

The blog-article-thingy is here

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • *gasp* Everyone! Have you heard? The manga is returning to america in September!

*squeal* If they reapproved the manga, There's a chance the show will be reapproved too!

The blog-article-thingy is here

What a coincidence.. I heard that same exact news at the same exact moment as you did, but you beat me. xD

Anyways, That's amazing that Sailor Moon will make a return after a long disappearance. I do want to see the show making a return debut as well, as I'm more into the anime than the manga. We'll see what happens in the future, and let's pray for a return. ^_^

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    if the show comes back, they might finally bring the 5th season in english. my mom actually has the manga that was released here, but i think she'll be happy to hear they're coming back.

Yeah. I don't know if my mom knows yet, but I'm sure she'll be happy too. Even if she never read the manga.

What a coincidence.. I heard that same exact news at the same exact moment as you did, but you beat me. xD

Anyways, That's amazing that Sailor Moon will make a return after a long disappearance. I do want to see the show making a return debut as well, as I'm more into the anime than the manga. We'll see what happens in the future, and let's pray for a return. ^_^

Haha coincidence indeed. But that doesn't change the awesome.

I was always more into the anime too. And if they restart it from the beginning (which they probably will) I will probably relive my childhood. XD

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years
  • i've actually wanted to read the manga for years now, but i haven't been able to because they're packed away among all our other manga, which is a lot. i really like the anime, but i also want to read the manga to see what the differences are.

Years
  • May i join this fanclub?
    I love Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon S, being my all time favorite season.

-It had my favorite transformations and attacks
    -Had Anti-Hero Scouts (Uranus and Neptune.)
    -Introduced my favorite Scout Sailor Saturn.
    -Had a very dark and dramatic feel overall with tension running through the entire season.
    -The power scene with sailor moon vs Pharaoh 90.
    -The only time Scouts fought each other...(Granted it was resolved too quickly.)

My all time favorite Senshi are Saturn and Venus, followed by mars, Jupiter and Pluto and Moon.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • May i join this fanclub?
    I love Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon S, being my all time favorite season.

-It had my favorite transformations and attacks
    -Had Anti-Hero Scouts (Uranus and Neptune.)
    -Introduced my favorite Scout Sailor Saturn.
    -Had a very dark and dramatic feel overall with tension running through the entire season.
    -The power scene with sailor moon vs Pharaoh 90.
    -The only time Scouts fought each other...(Granted it was resolved too quickly.)

My all time favorite Senshi are Saturn and Venus, followed by mars, Jupiter and Pluto and Moon.

Welcome to the club! You are definitely in.

Sailor Saturn is amazing, I must say. Especially how she's the soldier of Silence & Destruction. But I'm really sad that she has only appeared for a very short time during the series. The fight between Sailor Moon and Pharaoh 90 was so epic, I sometimes want to watch it again.

...which does bring me to a new topic to this club:

During the series, the Sailor Scouts (mainly Sailor Moon) face the main villian (i.e. Queen Beryl, Mistress9, etc.) at midway or the end of the season. Which one of the fights amazed you?

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years
  • I just realized this, but I forgot to ask for membership...How stupid of me...Can I join?

I'd say that my favorite fight was between Sailor Moon and Queen Beryl because of the song that played there, Carry On. The song is great, and I liked the fight scene as well. I also like SuperS because of Sailor Chibi/Mini Moon. She is my top favorite character, and she's hilarious. Plus, she has pink hair, my favorite color!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I just realized this, but I forgot to ask for membership...How stupid of me...Can I join?

I'd say that my favorite fight was between Sailor Moon and Queen Beryl because of the song that played there, Carry On. The song is great, and I liked the fight scene as well. I also like SuperS because of Sailor Chibi/Mini Moon. She is my top favorite character, and she's hilarious. Plus, she has pink hair, my favorite color!

Oh don't worry. I already have you noted as one of the members. No biggie. :)

Queen Beryl Vs. Sailor Moon stays close to my favorite fight, which was the Pharaoh 90 fight.

Years

• During the series, the Sailor Scouts (mainly Sailor Moon) face the main villian (i.e. Queen Beryl, Mistress9, etc.) at midway or the end of the season. Which one of the fights amazed you?

In order of epicness...

Pharaoh 90 battle
    Queen Beryl battle
    Nehelahina battle
    Glaticia battle
    Death Phantom battle
    ...then all three movies come after...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'll be quite honest that the Queen Nehelenia (sp?) battle was the one I least like, because she was the only villain that never died in the series. The rest of the battles, they ended with the villain dead.

Years
  • Wow..the forum changed...o.o

Best transformation and attack in Sailor Moon? (All Seasons.)

Crisis Transformation and Rainbow Moon Heartache! Hands down for me.
    Her costume was nice and the double lockets, was a nice touch and truly gave off the sense of a super mode.
    Her attack had that awesome sound effect at the end.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I love her Cosmic transformation and her Spiral Heart Attack. It's like throwing a bunch of hearts at heartless enemies.

Also, Merciless Cremator, next time, you can VM/PM me topic suggestions so I can see if If it's good enough for the group.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • Yes~! I love Sailor Moon.^^ It's my favorite anime of all time and really what got me into anime. =)

I love her Prism and Crystal transformations the most. As for her attack, I like Moon Healing Escalation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back