• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆The Lumine Fanclub☆

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I procrastinate a lot too, however, I am trying to stop.

When was the last time you had one? There's nothing wrong with eating healthy.

Okay, late reply on my behalf, but see you later.

I've stopped procrastinating since I started Uni. (and I still do a bit XD)

Like a few years ago. Exactly, do you eat healthy?

I'm here, how was your day? had fun at work?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Danny, I'm really sorry if I upset you :( You know I love you more than anything in the world. Are you alright? Do you forgive me?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Danny, I'm really sorry if I upset you :( You know I love you more than anything in the world. Are you alright? Do you forgive me?

You weren't talking to me much earlier, so I presumed I've said something stupid to upset you, look Nicole I love you, if there's anything bothering you I'm always here to talk.

There's nothing to be sorry about, I actually should be the one asking for forgiveness.

I love you Nicole. I promise that I'll love you forever.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    You weren't talking to me much earlier, so I presumed I've said something stupid to upset you, look Nicole I love you, if there's anything bothering you I'm always here to talk.

There's nothing to be sorry about, I actually should be the one asking for forgiveness.

I love you Nicole. I promise that I'll love you forever.

I know, I'm sorry :( I love you too forever. It's all my fault Danny, you haven't done anything wrong. I'm so sorry *kisses* When you're depressed then I'm depressed. I really don't mean to upset you. I love you, my baby <3

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I know, I'm sorry :( I love you too forever. It's all my fault Danny, you haven't done anything wrong. I'm so sorry *kisses* When you're depressed then I'm depressed. I really don't mean to upset you. I love you, my baby <3

You haven't done anything wrong so why should you be sorry? nothing to be sorry about Nicole *kisses*, I'm not depressed or down anymore, lets just forget about this.

I thought I made you angry or upset, tell me if there's anything wrong my dear.

I love you too, my baby <3

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    You haven't done anything wrong so why should you be sorry? nothing to be sorry about Nicole *kisses*, I'm not depressed or down anymore, lets just forget about this.

I thought I made you angry or upset, tell me if there's anything wrong my dear.

I love you too, my baby <3

No… you just hinted I'm a nerd for going to the battle tower. That made me realise just how nerdy I really am. But it's OK... I won't go to the battle tower again, not even when I'm bored and waiting for you to come back on MSN.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    No… you just hinted I'm a nerd for going to the battle tower. That made me realise just how nerdy I really am. But it's OK... I won't go to the battle tower again, not even when I'm bored and waiting for you to come back on MSN.

I didn't mean to hint besides I never said that you're a nerd, I'm sorry I really didn't mean it, forgive me my dear.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I didn't mean to hint besides I never said that you're a nerd, I'm sorry I really didn't mean it, forgive me my dear.

I'm sorry... I guess I just took it that way when you said about nerds going to the battle tower and getting 100 wins :( It's my fault, Danny. I'm sorry.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I'm sorry... I guess I just took it that way when you said about nerds going to the battle tower and getting 100 wins :( It's my fault, Danny. I'm sorry.

No it's my fault for saying that, I wasn't really thinking, I'm sorry, next time just let me know instead of keeping it yourself. Again I'm sorry for being a complete arse.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Oh snap, Danny's got another challenge! This should be good to see. Hey, Danny, are we still gonna battle once I get my team together?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Yeah I have a feeling that theres a 99.5% chance Name is going to cream my arse.

Sure thing bud anytime I love a good challenge, remember no pain no gain.

Aww don't say that. You're a really good battler :) You make me look so inferior XD

I love you, Danny
    ☆The Lumine Fanclub☆

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Hey Lumine-sama ^^
    How are ya? You up for a battle im so gonna lose

I'm very well thanks, I'm a bit tired after a gym session nevertheless I'm feeling fine now.

Sure why not? you should consider putting your Friend Code in your signature by the way, so people don't have to ask everytime they need your FC for trade/battle.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I wish i had enough motivation to go to the gym >.<

My fc is 3566 0294 1913. Yaeh I probably should, I kept telling myself to do it but then i forgotted ._.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Hey Lumine-sama ^^
    How are ya? You up for a battle im so gonna lose

I'm very well thanks, I'm a bit tired after a gym session nevertheless I'm feeling fine now.

Sure why not? you should consider putting your Friend Code in your signature by the way, so people don't have to ask everytime they need your FC for trade/battle.

Awesome. Good luck, both of you :)

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I wish i had enough motivation to go to the gym >.<

My fc is 3566 0294 1913. Yaeh I probably should, I kept telling myself to do it but then i forgotted ._.

I'll register you now, hey will you still be here in half an hour? I'll battle you after about 35 min.

Awesome. Good luck, both of you :)

I'm going to get creamed by this new team I'm going to try out.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I'll register you now, hey will you still be here in half an hour? I'll battle you after about 35 min.

I'm going to get creamed by this new team I'm going to try out.

Yeah I can be on wifi then, I'll probably log off of PC by then but I'll be on wifi
    Please, you have so many wins and so little losses and I like...suck

@Nicole: thank you ^^

Back