• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☼~*The Greatest of Stardust-Kumo Fanclub*~☼

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Gaara themeness...desu....

You have a myspace? Hmm... I use to have one but I got rid of it after someone found me...someone whouse to be my friend awhile ago and I hate. o_o; [She scared me..]

So yeah... how was your day?

Last edited:

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    That isn't very short Saba. I'm tall for my age- 5'5. I'm ok with Myspace but they're boring as hell unless you've got friends with them- Most of the time I just leech of 'em for music, lol. Ooo, I'd like to see the fake Myspace (if you ever make it) XD. My day was pretty good; No school, the ENTIRE house to myself for lyke..A long time. :3

Yup, a Gaara theme, but I like your's much better, Ichi-chan. Yup I have a myspace. Yeah...There are certain people that I would hate to be found by; Like...Charlene/Danyelle...Hate that fat slut...xD

Lol, never heard of Bebo. Well I should probobally go post their or somethin', but I'm so effing lazy right now. xD

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Yeah, that's weird, you are in most of the clubs I'm in. xD

I freaking love Nickelback. ALL of their songs are so effing awesome. <3

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Wow, anyone that's 5 feet by 11, is pretty tall. I have a friend (sorta) who was like 5' 6" for like two years now. He used to be so tall, but no I'm only and inch shorter. XD One kid in my class (I think he's gay) is 14, almost 15 and is like half my height. A girl too is like a dwarf. But oh well. She can't help it. (I said she because I hate the other kid. XD)

Well how was your day Star? Well answer this once the day get's farther along. (it's probably like 7 your time. Haha)

~desu Saba~

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I feel bad 'cause everytime I come here many people have posted and I don't get what's going on. XD j/k

I don't have a myspace, 'cause...I have no idea.I likes Nickleback too!~

So how's your day, Stardust-Kumo?

.Aero

Years
    *sigh* *feels empty*

I feel empty like I did when I beat Twilight Princess. Can any of you guess why I feel empty now? *sigh*

So Star, anything special going on today?

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    Wow, you're psychic or something. Yeah I beat it. Well, not 100% complete. Sadly I was too lazy to visit this one dugeon before facing the final boss. I have another play through though if I want to get all achievements and such. So it's not so bad, just I know what's coming now and I always just want more in games like this. When I feel that way after a game, I know it was good and that a sequel should be made. Don't you agree? (I doubt you've ever had this feeling) Sadly, I never felt that way after Pokemon, I guess it was just same old, or the fact that it truly wasn't over till you've caught all....crap forgot the number. 493 or something pokemon. XD

~desu Saba~

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I don't have a myspace, 'cause...I have no idea.I likes Nickleback too!~

So how's your day, Stardust-Kumo?

That was a complete lie. Shayla's more hardcore than that. We're both going to see Dimmu Borgor live next month.

Aw, you shouldn't feel like that over..a game xD

I was pretty empty after I beat LoZ, too, actually...I'm supposed to Send Shayla my copy of the game so she can feel my pain T_T

xD What's going on?

.Aero

Years
    DON'T LET THE THREAD DIE! (Star I have something important to tell you, but first I want to get your permission to see if it should be handled here, or through PM. It's about our "therepy" sessions from last month.)

~desu Saba~

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Holy crap, I know it's lame just to post because of this, but...

You're theme, it's...too awesome. <_< *Itachi Fan FOREVER!!*

So on other things, how's your day!~ ;D

And yes, we can't let da thread die. >_>

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    DON'T LET THE THREAD DIE! (Star I have something important to tell you, but first I want to get your permission to see if it should be handled here, or through PM. It's about our "therepy" sessions from last month.)

~desu Saba~

I think it's spelt therapy. *shot*
    I'm so anal about spelling. XD
    Eh *hugs* I'm fine. ~Down to once a week. And even then I usually only do it out of habit.

~~~~~~~

Imma call ya Hero now, k, Hero of Time Link? & I already replied to the RP. n_n;

~~~~~~~

Lawl I know, Itachi is love!! n_n;
    Thanks Shayla n_n; *hugs*

MY DAY WAS AWESOME SRSLY AWESOME OMG OMG AWESOME YAY. <- That felt weird. XD

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
    I think it's spelt therapy. *shot*
    I'm so anal about spelling. XD
    Eh *hugs* I'm fine. ~Down to once a week. And even then I usually only do it out of habit.

THAT'S GREAT! *hugs* Glad you are Star. Hehe, that rhymed. And, yeah, when I see a word spelt wrong, I usually get annoyed...well if I know how it's spelled. XD

~desu Saba~

Back