• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☼~*The Greatest of Stardust-Kumo Fanclub*~☼

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    n_n;

Today in Drama these two guys were making props, and they made a little popcorn container. They're holding it up and out of the corner of my eye I see it, so I turn to look at it, and I start bursting out laughing. John turns around cuz I'm laughin' and sees it too, and he starts laughing too. The guys spelt it, "PopKorn".

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Hey Star! How was your day today?! I hope it was interesting, sorta like mine. *hugs*

~desu Saba~

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    'Kay. Real simple story behind this. John and I are in this play for our elective, Drama. I brought my props in Monday and stored them in the back, where everyone else's props are being stored. So Friday (today) we were to preform our plays for a class, but when I went back to get my props (shortly before the auidence came in) I realized they weren't there. When I came back to where everyone else preforming that day was standing in a line (in order according to their plays) and waiting for their turn. John asks me where the hell my props are and I told him I can't find them. He sends me back to double check. Still nothing. I come back and tell him and he's like, "ARGH God Dammit Maddie!". Anyway I'm not bothered by it as much as I was earlier, because I know John has anger problems. :P

Also, do you see my siggie? I spent like an hour trying to get it like that. xD

.Aero

Years
    Well, glad to hear it didn't really get to Star. ^^ Sometimes guys can get that way...I know...or do I? XD Yeah I actually do know. Guys are usually shorter tempered than girls, so they can get p***ed off at the smallest things. Don't take it too seriously, it should be fine.

~desu Saba~

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    =3 Okay. *hug* Kind of like girls tend to be more emotional?

You know, I've gotten the sudden urge to go out and cut my ridiculously long hair. I want a sweeping bang so badly...I've seen that style, it looks so awesome.

Last edited:

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Hi Mr. May! n_n

Well we're pretty much done with that topic, so I'll start an interactive one.

What's your favorite band(s)?

My favorite band is Simple Plan.

.Aero

Years
    Aerosmith for the world baby! They have great songs, and I think Rock is "real" music and rap is crap. So that's my thoughts. AC/DC and other people in the Metal genre are good too (DragonForce is speed metal, bet you've never heard that. XD They're really good though)

Haha, you talking about hair styles reminds me of my bus. This girl on my bus keeps telling me I need a new hairstyle. (I wear mine too the eyebrows and flat) And I'm like, "Guys don't get new hairstyles, its just weird for them too."

~desu Saba~

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Oh yeah, I've heard of them! And no, never heard of DragonForce or speedmetal. xD

Yeah, that's true. It's always kind of odd for a guy to completely change his hairstyle. xD

OMG d00dz I can't wait for tommorow~ My mom's buying me this awesome video game. ^^;

And I'm so getting an X-Box 360 for my birthday- Would ya reccomend it, Saba?

Ugh dude, I feel so totally emo right now. T_T I've been listening to sad music all day.

Last edited:

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    'Kay. Real simple story behind this. John and I are in this play for our elective, Drama. I brought my props in Monday and stored them in the back, where everyone else's props are being stored. So Friday (today) we were to preform our plays for a class, but when I went back to get my props (shortly before the auidence came in) I realized they weren't there. When I came back to where everyone else preforming that day was standing in a line (in order according to their plays) and waiting for their turn. John asks me where the hell my props are and I told him I can't find them. He sends me back to double check. Still nothing. I come back and tell him and he's like, "ARGH God Dammit Maddie!". Anyway I'm not bothered by it as much as I was earlier, because I know John has anger problems. :P

Also, do you see my siggie? I spent like an hour trying to get it like that. xD

Aw....yeah, I guess those are some pretty bad anger issues. XD He needs to learn that people make mistakes and its okay!! XD

I love your Windwaker theme. One of the best. Games. Ever. XD

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
    I recommend you get the 360 bundled with a game like Forza Motorsport 2 or Halo 3(It is M for Mature/Teen)etc. Back on topic I am a great fan of Linkin Park I mean who would've thought that Rock and Rap would do so great together.(for those who hate them please no flaming)

.Aero

Years
    Well if you plan on buying a 360, don't buy the core system, it comes with no HD, so if you do, you're out of luck for saving and such. Make sure the one you get comes with the HD (hard drive) and Halo 3 would be a good game if you're into shooters (which I'm not) but Eternal Sonata is great if you love RPGs....and hate voice acting. XD Polka's voice can get very annoying at sometimes, and be warned, Salsa is a love or hate character. Meaning you either really like her, or just want her to be shot by Beat. I like her, voice acting and everything. (She has a Southern accent, so I find it cute. *shot for saying cute*)

~desu Saba~

Back