• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☼ The Mind Readers ☼ Psychic Type Club ☼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

• Spoiler:

Last edited:

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
    Years
  • name:NixChill
    partners:Exeggutor and Slowking
    why i want to join:who dosen't love psychic pokemon? most good pokemon are psychics! psychic type is one of my favorite types!
    topic:my favorite would have to be exeggutor. its based off a coconut tree! whats more awesome then that? plus he has a cool design!

Last edited:
    Years
  • User Name: Hikari10
    Partner Pokemon: Elgyem and Gothorita
    Why would you like to join?: Psychic-types are among my fave types and I also love their cool designs, good movepools and high Special Attack. Plus they can learn some pretty nifty support moves as well!
    Current Topic Answer: My fave is Elgyem cos its eyes are so adorable!

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
    Years
  • name:danaxe
    partners:espeon gallade
    why i want to join: high special attack psycic types are awsome nuff said and some physical pokemon
    topic:my favorite psycic pokemon gallade well it has swords dance psyco cut and leaf blade nuff said

gallade fan danaxe

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Name: Umbr30n (Although I'm usually named Arron in PMs)
    Partners: Mew and Mewtwo.
    Why I want to Join: Because some of my favourite Pokemon, such as Mewtwo, is a Psychic Type.
    Current Topic: I say the strongest Non-Legendary would be Espeon, according to Move-Pool. I don't really look in on Base Stats.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Name : Rainbow Arcanine
    Partners : Reniculus and Latias
    Why I Want to Join : Psychics are one of my favourites, there powerful and learn a great variety of moves!
    What is the strongest non-legendary Psychic Pokemon? : I'd have to say Gardevoir. Beastly with all its status inflictions, abilities and movepool.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    User Name: Seraphimon-sama
    Partner Pokemon: Gardevoir and Latias
    Why would you like to join?: Because most, if not all, of my favourite Pokemon happen to be Psychic-Type.
    Current Topic Answer: Hmm, I believe that Gardevoir would be the strongest non-legendary Psychic-Type basically because of its high stats and the moves that it can learn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back