• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♚ Hi ♚

AaryanTheWarrior

Just like Warrior
Years
  • Hello everyone my name is Aaryan and im from india and im a pokemon fan

Favorite pokemons: Chespin And Mega Charizard X And Y
    Favorite Shiny: Pikachu
    Favorite Game: Pokemon Y
    Favorite Trainer: Ash
    Favorite Champion: Lance

If you want you can give me nicknames :)

Years
  • Chespin's adorable! I picked it as my starter in X. ♥ Welcome to the forum!

We're all Pokemon fans here so of course you'll have a good time, and I'm sure you'll settle in quickly too. :) Be sure to check out the X/Y board if you're a big fan since there's a lot going on there. You can discuss the games and share your friend code with others so it's really interactive and fun. Of course the entire forum is amazing though so be sure to explore everywhere and ask the staff if you need anything. They're the colorful bunch with blue, orange, and red names.

Bye bye, Aaryan! See you around, yes?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'm afraid that you'll only be able to post links once you have 15 posts. But until then, I'd suggest maybe replying to a few threads around here (as long as they're not spam of course!) and heeey, you'll be able to have it in no time! Nontheless, welcome to PC!

Like said, I feel as though that you'll probably love the Pokemon X&Y board, where you're free to talk about the X&Y games with everyone active! But, whatever board you choose to explore, I do hope you'll enjoy yourself! I hope to see you arouuuund~

Back