• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] ♛ Art Battles ♛ : IT'S A NEW YEAR QUEUE WIDE OPEN

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • Hello. I'd like to get my ass kicked challenge Anastasia to a graphics battle, if she would accept, if not, consider this an open challenge.

It would appear this is an open challenge.

Challenge-Accepted-Meme-07.jpg

Circuit

Years

• Theme... Hmm. I'm feeling a challenge where we all work with the same render. I'll suggest three, and if you don't like any of them then suggest your own. Once we agree on one, then let's go.

Also the theme I think should be Music. It's something a bit different, and not something I've had the opportunity to do much with, although I've wanted to a lot. Unless you guys really dislike that?

Renders:
    Spoiler: #1
    Render+-+Mulher+Tocando+Violino+PremiumDesign3D.png

Spoiler: #2
    maximum_beat__anime_music_render_by_destinyex-d6z563u.png

Spoiler: #3
    musical_anime_girl_render_by_originalboss-d5g45no.png

All are good quality png renders, and all have a very different feel to them. Pick the one you like the best, and once we agree on one we'll begin :D

Circuit

Years
  • I agree with the music theme. If I had to pick between those three I'd go with the third, in terms of quality is better than the other two.

I'll see if I can find better render or stock images though, I'll get back to this later. Also, we can do whatever we want with these renders, right? As long as it's graphics obviously.

Youre not gonna find much better. These are all high res png images at around the same level of quality. Anastasia and I decided we liked the second one best but if you fee there is absolutely nothing for you to work with then have a look.

As for what you can do as long as it fits the theme and uses the render you use you can do anything you want.

Anastasia.R said:

JohnnyMustang said:

I would perhaps suggest we all do the same size as well? That way what we are judged on is really whats in the piece alone. 400x180?

Circuit

Years
  • The thing is with graphics, different sized pieces have different attributes on which they should be judged. A large piece is not the same as a tag for example, because of how much larger it is. Somr aspects can be applied to both for sure, but a fair contest should involve all doing the same size. I dont mind either way, but its something we should at least agree on as well

Circuit

Years
  • Well I dont mind either way. Wait and see what Anastasia prefers, then we can start or flip a coin if we must

Years
  • Point taken. A large piece is what I had in mind when I proposed the challenge though :P but before I sound too *****y, I'm okay with anything actually. My proposal is 600x320 px, but if you guys want to make some tags in smaller sizes I'm also okay with it.

Well I dont mind either way. Wait and see what Anastasia prefers, then we can start or flip a coin if we must

It's a nice size, but it's a little bigger than what I work with. I'd prefer the 400x180 for the challenge. Should we then start?​

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
  • Should we then start?​

When you and Johnny agree on a size yeah, we can start. I said in Discord too, I have a preference towards tags, but because it makes next to no difference to me, you both decide what to do and I'll follow suit.

Circuit

Years
  • Oh boy. I forgot about this somewhat. And I remembered the day before it's due. Seems familiar to how I went about school...

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    I'm back! And looking for an art battle in anything digital haha (pixel art, paintings, tags, something idk)

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    I would take you up CDB. I know Ana and I wanted to battle, but I don't know if she's gonna need a cool down after all the crazy amount of art she's been doing. What do ya say?

I'm down! Do you have anything in mind in terms of what we should do?

Back