• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Happiness Club ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello Id like to join the group
    Username:LucarioGuild7
    Partner:Reality the Riolu

To contribute to the question the quickest ive ever evolved a pokemon with friendship was lv 20 my first riolu in diamond

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    hello there lucario! nice choice of partner there!

well, you were faster than me IIRC. my riolu evolved at level 21. LOL.

miltankRancher

Years
    well, massages takes a long time. LO> that's why I try to battle lower level Pokemon. Usually Bidoofs. That's why I kind of get overleveld.

miltankRancher

Years
    yeah, but you get a few unwanted levels. which is bad especially if you are after a move learned by the evolution a few levels before.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi there and welcome to the Happiness club, Lucario! Hope you will enjoy the discussions here. ^___^

Anyway, that's really fast!

miltankRancher

Years
    when I train using battling, i could not stop myself from leveling it up more. LOL. I have no patience for that. That's why you'll see my pokemon more leveled up than happy.

Years
    when I train using battling, i could not stop myself from leveling it up more. LOL. I have no patience for that. That's why you'll see my pokemon more leveled up than happy.
    Thats how i am most of the time but if has to deal with a lucario or umbreon then ill make sure their happy

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Right. With some Pokemon it really doesn't matter how long you take for them to evolve through friendship. However, with Pokemon such as Umbreon and Espeon, you want them to love you as quickly as possible, so they can start learning moves that you want them to learn. I think for both Umbreon and Espeon, they learn their first non-Eevee move at level 16, like the other eeveelutions. Thus, I try to evolve my Umbreon and Espeon before then.

But that's weird. I've used the tactic in which you fight lower level Pokemon, and I managed to get an Eevee to evolve into an Umbreon by the time it reached level 16. Though, I think it might also be because I tried doing a bit of walking, as well as one of two massages to make sure it happened.

miltankRancher

Years
    Right. With some Pokemon it really doesn't matter how long you take for them to evolve through friendship. However, with Pokemon such as Umbreon and Espeon, you want them to love you as quickly as possible, so they can start learning moves that you want them to learn. I think for both Umbreon and Espeon, they learn their first non-Eevee move at level 16, like the other eeveelutions. Thus, I try to evolve my Umbreon and Espeon before then.

But that's weird. I've used the tactic in which you fight lower level Pokemon, and I managed to get an Eevee to evolve into an Umbreon by the time it reached level 16. Though, I think it might also be because I tried doing a bit of walking, as well as one of two massages to make sure it happened.

i try evolving the as fast as i can, real time, not level-time or such. sometimes, I evolve them after two hours, but at level 22. I seldom evolve them at lower levels, and if I do, it takes me five days. :)

maybe I should try mixing the two tactics, ayt?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well, I suppose it depends on whether or not you're actually going to use them on a team or not. If you're just doing it for the Pokedex, then it doesn't matter what level it evolves. But if you're tossing it into a team, then you're going to want it at the lowest level possible.

Soo... what you're doing with the Pokemon depends on what tactic you should use! I had three Friendship based Pokemon (Togekiss, Umbreon, and Roserade - starting from Budew that is) on my Platinum, so that was quite a journey for me.

miltankRancher

Years
    Well, I suppose it depends on whether or not you're actually going to use them on a team or not. If you're just doing it for the Pokedex, then it doesn't matter what level it evolves. But if you're tossing it into a team, then you're going to want it at the lowest level possible.

Soo... what you're doing with the Pokemon depends on what tactic you should use! I had three Friendship based Pokemon (Togekiss, Umbreon, and Roserade - starting from Budew that is) on my Platinum, so that was quite a journey for me.

well, my bro raises my Pokemon for dex entries. I just use whatever I need to use ingame. LOL. that's why i care that much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back