• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Happiness Club ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    welcome sector revenge!

i forgot about the wings in fifth gen! It's like a miniVitamin right? It also increases happiness, while helping train the Pokemon.

Anyway, you might want to answer the present topic.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Blissey has a much higher HP and a bit higher Special Defense than Snorlax. She she wins through that. Plus, Blissey can have over 700 HP! That's insane!!

BUT, overal for Defense, Snorlax would win, so he gets my vote. Blissey has terrible, I repeat, TEERRRIBLE Physical Defense. But since the question asks about 'Special Walls,' the honor would go to Blissey.

miltankRancher

Years
    Blissey could accomplish almost nothing, except support, with her stats, whereas Snorlax could actually dish out damage to the opponent, while still looking as defensive as ever.

miltankRancher

Years
    Chensey is better if it got Semeis Toss. Without it, chansey will face a lot of hard times even with the help from eviolite (in my opinion only).
    BTW, welcome to the club SECTOR ^^

I agree. Seismic toss is like the only way for chansey to deal damage at all.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Definitely prefer Snorlax, no contest. Blissey/Chansey needs Seismic Toss or they're worthless in terms of damage. Snorlax can do just about anything it wants to.

Years
    Definitely prefer Snorlax, no contest. Blissey/Chansey needs Seismic Toss or they're worthless in terms of damage. Snorlax can do just about anything it wants to.
    lol thats so true but like ive said before chanseys healing can really get on a trainers nerve

miltankRancher

Years
    Well, she could annoy the trainers of course, because she gave them the chance. Snorlax OTH would not, seeing as they would be dead before the trainer could even say 'what.' Too sad about the existence of Mienshao and Mach Punch Conkeldurr in the fifth gen though. They put Snorlax's threat back to the earth.

miltankRancher

Years
    Spoiler:

Yes! He looks better than a trampoline! And I am sure we will bouuuunce higher! remember the scene in the movie about Pikachu and Pichu? Where they bounced off the Snorlax? That was funny!

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    The last trampoline I went on, it was borderline destroyed. Every time someone jumped, a spring flew off. Not too great.

And I think Snorlax could eat more than $2,000 worth of food in 4 hours. It could probably clean out a food bank and three fast food restaurants. Has anyone ever actually evolved Munchlax into Snorlax?

miltankRancher

Years
    there is a really low chance of munchlax appearing on honey trees. secret ID must be taken into consideration. I mean, not all honey trees possess the abnility to contain a munchlax. some has 0% rate of a muchlax appearing.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    I never got a Munchlax from those honey trees. :< (I captured a Snorlax in HGSS though, does that count? xD) Thinking about it now, I could have better luck through the GTS. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back