• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Happiness Club ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I had a Lucario on my Pearl team. However, I ended up dropping it for a Honchkrow instead. Lucario just never really grew on me, I suppose. Togekiss on the other hand grew on me so much. Sooo much. Now I love it to bits! ♥

Last Pokemon I evolved happiness wise for the Pokedex was I think... Blissey on my Soul Silver. It was the Blissey that evolved at level three.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Almost all evolution by happiness grew on me (discounting baby pokemon's evolutions) Lucario, Roserade, Togekiss, CROBAT, Espeon, Umbreon, Blissey.

crobat, lucario, and togekiss are on of my faves.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Username: Jellicent♀
    Partner Pokemon: Rum, the Budew

To be honest, evolving a pokemon via happiness is probably my favorite form of evolution! But, I was wondering, why isn't Buneary and Lopunny on the list even though Buneary evolves via happiness? If it is added, can I change my partner to Buneary?

Years
    I had a Lucario on my Pearl team. However, I ended up dropping it for a Honchkrow instead. Lucario just never really grew on me, I suppose. Togekiss on the other hand grew on me so much. Sooo much. Now I love it to bits! ♥

Last Pokemon I evolved happiness wise for the Pokedex was I think... Blissey on my Soul Silver. It was the Blissey that evolved at level three.
    HOOOlllyyy cr@p dude lv3 and people think lv 20 is a low evolution level
    how you are with togekiss is how i am with Lucario lol

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    It was the Blissey that evolved at level three.
    Challenge accepted...

My lowest evolution was probably 24-ish, since all I do is vits + grind, and that was with an Eevee to Espeon. Sometimes I just walk around and explore the region, because I get that bored.

miltankRancher

Years
    I have tried that once! I walked around the Kanto region for i think 5 rounds, and leveled up! My Pichu evolved, though at level 20.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    With grinding, there was the Eevee that I evolved into an Umbreon right at level 16, if I remember correctly. But yeah. Blissey and Togetic (Soul Silver) are my lowest at level 3 and 7 receptively. However, I don't remember how low my Togepi and Eevee evolved on my Platinum. Budew I knew evolved at around the 20s because it was picked up from the forest, but I'm unsure about the other two. The Eevee was bred because I wanted Wish, and the Togepi was the one you receive in the game. I was lucky enough for it to be a Bold one the first time it hatched. :33

miltankRancher

Years
    hi there xeberos! welcome to the club!

@BinaryPeaches: Lucky you! My Togepi when it hatched had a Bashful nature, IIRC. It was a pretty useless thing for him.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Just evolved a Riolu at level 5, new record for me xD Drugs and massages for the win! <3

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    I used to evolve a togepi with Lv.2 :P
    I hatched it, took it with me (for fun) and then after finishing the game, I had to evolve it to complete the sinnoh dex so I gave it a bunch of vitamins and one rare candy. I got a togetic.

miltankRancher

Years
    I guess the previous topic is long drawn out. Can I start a new one?

FACE TO FACE: ROUND 1!

♥ Happiness Club ♥
    VS.
    ♥ Happiness Club ♥

We all know that Snorlax and Blissey are great Special Walls; the former is more of a tank and the latter is more of a cleric. Which do you think is better? Discuss.

Years
    hmm thats a tough one because Snorlax is a power house but many a times i have fell short to the Blissey Familys incradible healing ability but i think i would have to go with Snorlax

miltankRancher

Years
    well, both have their own niches that we can say they are best at. But I also prefer Snorlax over Blissey since I love its design. And I more of a battler than a healer. LOL.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Snorlax is my fav but I think Blissey is better option as she can provide a lot of supports for her teammates such as Aromatherapy, Thunder Wave, SR, etc. Snorlax is good but it is just falling behind as each generation comes.

miltankRancher

Years
    That's just the thing about Snorlax. Every generation is bringing him more and more problems to counter, until generation five where Conkeldurr with Mach Punch, Mienshao with her sheer awesomenes are introduced. Snorlax stepped down already, leaving Blissey to fend off enemies for their type in the fast-paced OU tier.

But, I love him still.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Isn't Chansey with evolite actually better than Blissey?

I've always been a fan of Snorlax, so despite Blissey being better in competitive battling these days, I prefer to stick with Snorlax. Plus, Munchlax > Happiny.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Username: Sector Revenge
    Partner Pokemon:
    Espeon (Summer)

How long did it take for me to evolve my ask Pokemon, in terms of happiness? I think it was Riolu for Lucario and I had a decent amount of Wings and Vitamins for his Speed/Special Attack, and he evolved in about 20 minutes after raising his stats. Before that was Espeon, which took about an hour. It all depends on how well you feed your Pokemon, that's all ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back