• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|♥| Lucky Star Fanclub! |♥|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    What's the most annoying thing you find about the show?

Nothing really execpt when they pretty much talk about food for the whole one episode. XD

Another cute pic I found! ^^

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The most annoying thing that I find about the show is the first episode. It's so boring. All they do is talk about food. D:

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
    Wow, forgot all about this. Anyway, I've been watching few more episodes and I agree that the first episode was boring.

Mattsusie1

Pokemon Trainer Red
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Konata

I'd like to join, oh yeah, my favorite is Konata Izumi... Oh yeah just wanted to say....
    LUCKY CHANNEL!!! Hiya Luckies!... XD that was fun.

-EDIT- Sorry if it's too old, close it if you want. However, I recently got into Lucky Star, and I was happy to see a fanclub on Pokecommunity, I was really sad to see it was a month old...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back