• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    Ohai everyone. I'm just going to drop this here. c:

Name: Pechachu
    Two cute Pokemon: Flaaffy and Reuniclus
    Partner Pokemon: Meggie the Flaaffy<3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello, Pechachu, welcome to the club! Please enjoy your stay here! :')

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Hello, welcome to the club! ^^ I hope you have a great time here and stay active~ Flaaffyy and Reuniclus are both incredibly cute Pokemon, good choices! And it's about time we had the third member of the Mareep family added :D

TY

I dunno how Scraggy yawn's, but i think Scraggy has the cutest Yawn ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I dunno how Scraggy yawn's, but i think Scraggy has the cutest Yawn ^^

I take it you'd quite like Sraggy added to the list? xD

Secret Santa!

So Ineffable~'s idea of having a cute club secret santa scheme seems popular, but I was wondering what the demand would be like before actually organizing anything. So in the next week or so, try to either post in club or message me as to whether or not you'd be interested in taking part in a secret santa scheme for the club. Previous ideas have included sending plushies, but this can be discussed at a later date. ^^

TY

Oh yeah i'd like him to be added to the list ^^
    When Scraggy evolves, he rather becomes badass

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years

Secret Santa!

So Ineffable~'s idea of having a cute club secret santa scheme seems popular, but I was wondering what the demand would be like before actually organizing anything. So in the next week or so, try to either post in club or message me as to whether or not you'd be interested in taking part in a secret santa scheme for the club. Previous ideas have included sending plushies, but this can be discussed at a later date. ^^
    Oops :x Sorry for my absence I didn't even see your earlier post until now. I'm totally willing to help. :D You can PM me if you want to work out finer details, or we could just discuss in this thread since everyone will be able to discuss that way.

Fyi if we did this I would only send plushies nothing else. :3

Name: Knight of the abyss
    Two cute Pokemon: Drillbur and combee <3333
    Partner Pokemon: Stripes The Drillbur

Hello sir and the members of this club. i would like to join your club. I am really attracted to drillbur and combee in every way! please let me join. Thanks sir and have a good day to all!

It's a little overdue, but welcome! c:

Last edited:

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years

Secret Santa!

I want plushie. lol

Anyways, if the plushies don't work (and especially since I am really not willing to give my address) we should do a Great Egg Swap for Cuties only. It would be practically the same.

Except no plushie Dx lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Me and TheGr8 have been looking into the address issue a bit more... Would people be willing to give out their village/town rather than address? If so, we could send them to the local post office or something similar to be collected. That's probably the best we can do other than giving out addresses though...

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Me and TheGr8 have been looking into the address issue a bit more... Would people be willing to give out their village/town rather than address? If so, we could send them to the local post office or something similar to be collected. That's probably the best we can do other than giving out addresses though...
    You could also send them a couple towns over and travel a few miles to pick it up. :3

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    I dont have a plushie so that'd be cool but how would we pay for it? That's another issue unless your doing this Alex.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'd like to have a Plushie. <3 .. And yes what TheGr8 said is true. :'x .. I'm broke right now ..

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    I'd like to have a Plushie. <3 .. And yes what TheGr8 said is true. :'x .. I'm broke right now ..

Not really what I meant though, like would we have to use paypal or something of the sort, i'd have to use a paypal or do what PC with donations if you don't have an account? lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hahaha, at first I thought you meant I'd be paying for it all, that made me physically laugh out loud. xD Hmm, it's a good point though. I have a card so I'm able to do mine, and I would offer to do your's too but I'm not paying for them all and getting the money back brings up the same issue again. I suppose the two options are either getting your parents/siblings to do it (although I don't know how likely parents would be to support sending a random stranger a Pokemon toy... xD), or we change the conditions and make it something free that we send? Hmm...

For now whilst we think about this, let's have a new topic. Don't forget to say if you have any ideas for the above idea though!

New topic: 'So we're all coming to terms with what are the cutest Pokemon, but which are the cutest Pokemon moves?'

I'm going to go for a classic with Sweet Kiss. Ever since Pachirisu used it in the anime I've been even more in love with it every time. xD So that's definitely it for me. Plus the whole idea of a little cute Pokemon coming up and kissing your cheek is freaking adorable. xD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Cutest Pokemon moves? I'd say Attract, Petal Dance and Splash, lmao.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I chose Petal Dance because of how Drew's Roselia used it during a Pokemon Contest. <3 ;

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    I chose Swift, and Petal dance. I think whgen Dawn's Ambipom uses swift its so cuie :3 and i agree with the comment above me :3

Back