• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Teddiursa is kind of cute, but yeah I don't hate that Pokemon or have a little issue with it. :P

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
    Like I said before i dont like shaymin that much but Teddiursa also evolves into a powerhouse as well

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Like I said before i dont like shaymin that much but Teddiursa also evolves into a powerhouse as well

I can see from your avatar that you like Ursaring :) another cute pokemon for those who watch the anime, I've always thought Pikachu was adorable every time it talks :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Of course, Pika-pika!

I don't see Ursaring as a cute one though. ^^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I was referring to TheGr8's post. :'3 .. Although your avatar makes it cute for me. ^^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'd like to have a huge Togepi plushie to be honest. :'x .. Is there one?

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I have tonnes of six-inch plushies. I have Snorlax, Squirtle, Poliwhirl, Torchic, and Mewtwo. :D
    I also have a talking foot-tall Pikachu, a tiny tiny Mantyke that fits in this life-size plastic Pokéball I have, and about four tiny Pokémon that can unzip and reverse into little Pokéballs. One of them is Chansey and the others I seem to have lost track of.

I also had a Mew plushie that was about maybe eighteen inches tall but I've lost track of that too. :(

I have Torchic at my side right now! It's not exactly huggable but that's okay :3

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    I only own a single Pokemon plush: an Oshawott plushie, it was the only one I could find at the local Wal-Mart that was a Pokemon that I liked, the rest of the Pokemon plushies that were available there were of Pokemon I didn't like at all.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    I only own a single Pokemon plush: an Oshawott plushie, it was the only one I could find at the local Wal-Mart that was a Pokemon that I liked, the rest of the Pokemon plushies that were available there were of Pokemon I didn't like at all.

Where do you guys buy them, I really want a Buneary one :3 Post your plushies guys of your cute pokemon :3

TY

I got also Turtwig, Piplup, Treecko and Torchic.
    I had Squirtle, Charmander and Mudkip, but my sister slod them

Back