• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years

• Hooorayyyy! Well I majored in this, basically you measure the height, divide by circumference, add on eye radius and times by whether or not its a squirrel, take away any spikes/slime and finally add on any cute bobbly bits and quirks :D Buneary's ears get +50 cuteness points btw. ;D

New topic: 'In which areas would you find most cute Pokemon?'

My opinion is you'd find them in the forest. I believe that's where Pikachu, Pachirisu, Buizel, Sentret, and other such similar Pokemon live, so I'd definitely go with that area. Least cute Pokemon would probably be found in a cave or urban area with the likes of Geodude, Porygon, Parasect, Machoke, etc. :3

Totally agree for the topic. ^_^ Forests are sooooo much betterr

Are you a Math major? Sweet! Nerd high-five!

Spoiler:

SO CUTE :3 haha

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Totally agree for the topic. ^_^ Forests are sooooo much betterr

Are you a Math major? Sweet! Nerd high-five!

Ahah, actually Chemistry is more my area, but I do love a bit of Maths too! ;D

So why do we think that all these cute Pokemon live in the forest? I would much rather live in a river where you can spend all your time sleeping. x3 Or in the city so you can meet Alex Turner, hehe. ^^

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • In which areas would you find most cute Pokemon?

The cutest Pokemon are almost always on the early routes of the region, after the first two gyms or so, the Pokemon get less cute with each route.

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • forest is definately wher you find the cutest pokes.

WHY IS CINCHINO NOT ON THE LIST?!?!?!

happy 50th page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    It seems the club is by far having the most votes on MOTY 2011, yaay! :)

Keep on voting guys, for those who haven't voted yet.

And unto the topic, I think the cute ones are those usually near the city or in the forest. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    In which areas would you find most cute Pokemon?

The cutest Pokemon are almost always on the early routes of the region, after the first two gyms or so, the Pokemon get less cute with each route.

Hmm, that's true... And since you find the stronger Pokemon later on in the game, it kind of implies that cute Pokemon aren't usually all that strong? I feel a topic coming on!

Yup! Sure is! Though I might make another.

Hehe, make sure to PM it to MysticFlower if you haven't already! ^^

forest is definately wher you find the cutest pokes.

WHY IS CINCHINO NOT ON THE LIST?!?!?!

happy 50th page!

Ooo wow we've reached the 50th page, nice one guys! ^^ I'd agree about the forest being a dwelling for cute Pokemon, almost all of them seem to come from there haha! And Cinchino certainly is cute, but no one has requested it yet so it hasn't been added so far ^^ Bring it up as a topic though and we may get it added! :)

In which areas would you find most cute Pokemon?

Probably at the start of the game. :D

I agree with this in the same vain as the top comment ^^^ Which leads us to a new topic!

New topic: 'Does being cute affect a Pokemon's strength?'

Since we've established that a lot of the cute Pokemon seem to come from near the start of the games, what does this mean for their strength? Usually you find the weaker Pokemon near the start and strong ones later one, but if the cuties are at the start then they can't be all that strong! My personal favourites for cute Pokemon are Sandshrew, Foongus, Drifloon and Pachirisu - whilst they're all certainly able to hold their own in-game, competitive battling is a whole different story. They all offer some slight quirks in their move pools and stats, but nothing substantial enough to warrant usage of stronger Pokemon... Drifblim may be the exception to this based on its ChestoRest set, but there are still a lot better Pokemon out there.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hiya, I want to join!

Name: Gonz0
    Two CuteMons: Totodile & Woobat
    Partner Pokemon: Woobat A.K.A. "TrunkHeart"

Hellooo, welcome to the club! :D We can never have too many members hehe ^^ Two very cute Pokemon you've chosen there, especially Woobat, I can't believe no one has chosen that before! And TrunkHeart is a lovely name, ahah xD Anyhow, welcome to the club and enjoy your time here! Make sure to talk in topics and check out the front page for rules and goings on! :D

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Does being cute affect a Pokemon's strength?

Most of the cute pokes on the list are unevolved and can be found at the start of the game (aka they're quite weak) so I guess being cute does kinda affects their strength? :'D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Does being cute affect a Pokemon's strength?

Most of the cute pokes on the list are unevolved and can be found at the start of the game (aka they're quite weak) so I guess being cute does kinda affects their strength? :'D

Awhhh no, this is disappointing! xD We need to find some strong cute Pokemon! Go team go! ;D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I don't think so, since there are also those that are considered cute that are really strong. :o

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I'm not only referring to the likes of Mew and Shaymin. But also, Poke's such as Dragonite, Drifblim, Erufuun will do! :3

Mm, but how many of them are actually cute? ;p I think the eeveelutions are probably the best example of powerful cuties based on their adorable appearances and pretty good stats in some cases - especially Leafeon and Espeon :3

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Does being cute affect a Pokemon's strength?

Sometimes, yes, it's usually because cute Pokemon always tend to be small in size, but become stronger when they evolve into larger (and less cute) Pokemon that look more fierce.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome new members! We are getting big and we are getting votes! ^^ Thanks for everyone who has voted The Cute Pokemon Club for Club Of The Year! Big thanks for everyone!

To the topic. There are cute Pokémon which are strong too. Usually people think that cute Pokémon are weak because they are small. I can't say which cute Pokémon are strong because it's individual thing. This may sound little weird but it depends on Pokémon's mood and dreams. I mean that if Pokémon's dream is to become strong and combative then it can be strong, if you know what I mean. And for example if Pokémon's trainer just lost, Pokémon want to cheer up it's trainer and win enemies. That's may be one way to cheer up. Sounds weird, huh? :D But I think that it makes sense.

So my answer is: Any Pokémon can be cute. You can't judge Pokémon because it is cute and small.

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    i agree with xeberos :O there are lots of cute and strong pokemon :3 dragonair is an example, so is celebi and mew n___n

plus being small has its advantages hehe.

Back