• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
  • Which Pokemon should be added to our list and why?
    I think Dratini should make the list. I'm more of a dark-type, but Dratini is cute, too. I've been a big fan since the first time I saw it, and I guess it was pretty cute 'cause I actually LOVED it. Now I like Zorua. Hee hee.
    I totally agree with Inspiration. Dratini is so cute.
    ♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    Poliwag and Dratini are both adorable, there are so many cute water pokemon! I like trubbish in the anime, but its the kids that are cute - "Trubbish doesn't stink!" - but no... no Trubbish... its just, wow, ew...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    There's so many cute Pokémon.. I can already think of loads!

I'd like to joinnn.

Name: Suicune™
    Two cute Pokemon: Whimsicott & Skitty

Partner Pokemon: Skittles the Skitty <3!

Helloo, welcome to the club! ^^ Two very cute Pokemon you've chosen there! :D Must admit, I was expecting Suicune in your list haha! I hope you have a great time here and stay active - don't forget to read the front page for all updates and goings on in the club ^^

Alex I love trubbish but i hate garbador

How could you D: You're meant to be on my side! xD

Yay! I got in! ^o^ Foxes inspire me. Topics.

Which Pokemon should be added to our list and why?
    I think Dratini should make the list. I'm more of a dark-type, but Dratini is cute, too. I've been a big fan since the first time I saw it, and I guess it was pretty cute 'cause I actually LOVED it. Now I like Zorua. Hee hee.

What do you think makes a Pokemon cute?
    I believe it's the way the trainers treat them. For example, I use my Pokemon's special abilities the best way I can, and it'll make 'em look cute. Plus, Japanese people are cute. Hee hee.

Hmm, Dratini is rather cute tbh! I think it probably will be on the list soon, but that's up to our cute judges to decide! I'll announce them in a post later today once the new page has been started ^^ And I never even considered that Pokemon are cute because of the trainer, but I think you might be right! For example in the anime Paul's Chimchar isn't very cute at all, but then when it joins with Ash it becomes adorable! <3 And yes, to generalize Japanese people are cute. xD

Name: PelipperMail
    Two cute Pokemon: Poliwag and Drilbur :3
    Partner Pokemon: Gawilop the Poliwag xD

Hello and welcome to the club! ^^ Ahh, two new cute Pokemon, and love them both! These will both be added to the list, especially love Poliwag :D Was kind of expecting Pelipper to come up in your list? xD I hope you enjoy your time here and try to stay active :) And don't forget to check the first page for all updates and goings-on in the club! ^^

(Posts Counted Mark)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Helloo, welcome to the club! ^^ Two very cute Pokemon you've chosen there! :D Must admit, I was expecting Suicune in your list haha! I hope you have a great time here and stay active - don't forget to read the front page for all updates and goings on in the club ^^

You'd think so.. but no, I think there are more cuter Pokémon than Suicune but that's just my opinion and thanks for singing me up! :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Cute Judges Announced!

Rather than having 3 cute judges, it's been decided that only positions will be awarded. All of the auditions were very good and it was a hard choice, but the two cute judges are Snow Phoenix and Inspiration ^^ They will be in charge of deciding whether or not the Pokemon being discussed are worthy of being in our list or not, and are also in charge of deciding whether the Pokemon already in our list should be there or not. ^^

Rattle Royale Update!

Don't forget to sign up for the Battle Royale competition! Contestants so far are...

• Johnny18 (Wi-Fi)
    • LegendaryPokemon (Wi-Fi)
    • Tails05 (PO)
    • AlexOzzyCake (PO)
    • MysticFlower (PO)
    Send me a PM if you wish to enter and if I've forgotten you in this list, please remind me! ^^ Battles will start at 8 members so hurry if you want to enter!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Tee hee xD So, topic time! ^^

What do you think is the least cute Pokemon?

Personally I reckon it's either Garbodor or Cyogonal :3

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • What do you think is the least cute Pokemon?

Garbodor, enough said, whileas Trubbish is cute in the ugly kind of cute, Garbodor is simply that, ugly.

Niriate

Rivalist
    Years
  • Cuteness galore!

Name: Niriate
    Name two cute Pokemon: Aipom and Pacharisu
    Partner: Tickles the Aipom

What Pokemon do you think should be added to our list: I see a big lack of Smoochum, Aipom, Azurill and several others.

What do you think is the least cute Pokemon: Aside from being a broken record and saying Garbodor, I really don't like the looks of Renuculus. It looks like some kind of viral infectious disease.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hehe, seems that rubbish bag is pretty unpopular then! It really seems flawed in its design... xD

Johnny18 and MysticFlower both get 20 points for their signatures this week ^^ (these will be added soon, but currently the code has to stay the same due to Pokemon Trainer Touko adding CSS :D)

Cuteness galore!

Name: Niriate
    Name two cute Pokemon: Aipom and Pacharisu
    Partner: Tickles the Aipom

What Pokemon do you think should be added to our list: I see a big lack of Smoochum, Aipom, Azurill and several others.

What do you think is the least cute Pokemon: Aside from being a broken record and saying Garbodor, I really don't like the looks of Renuculus. It looks like some kind of viral infectious disease.

Hello, welcome to the club! I hope you have a great time here :D GKSFG LOVEEE PACHIRISU! And Aipom! :D You my friend have a good eye for cute Pokemon. ;D And I agree completely with the Pokemon that are missing from the list, but if we added a lot at once the list would explode and kill us all ;o; We will start adding more soon though! And I can't get over how cute 'Tickles' is as a nickname for Aipom x3 Also, I'm very sorry but I can't currently add you to the members list due to a CSS issue, but I think tomorrow morning it'll be sorted and I'll add you as soon as possible! :) Enjoy your time here and try to stay active :D

Don't forget to enter the club's Battle Tournament! PM AlexOzzyCake with entries. ^^

Inspiration

All Rights Reserved.
    Years
    I'd have to say Probopass. I agree with almost everybody. I'm not really sure if Nosepass is as ugly as Probopass, but I'm thinking about it. >:D

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
    Scrafty. Not that I'm a huge fan of his stats/coolness, I just don't think he's cute. At all. D: Another Pokemon would be Amoongus, or perhaps Genesect.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
  • Name: PsychoJigglypuff
    Two cute Pokemon: Wooper and Drifloon
    Partner Pokemon: Derpy the Wooper

What Pokemon do you think should be added to our list: Wooper, Drifloon, Phanphy, Swablu, the rest of the starters, and many more. (I find a bunch of Pokémon cute. xD)

What do you think is the least cute Pokemon: I really think Cyogonal is totally uncute. It's the only Pokémon that gives me the creeps...

Both Garbodor and Trubbish give me the Ugly Doll vibe, so I find them cute. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name: PsychoJigglypuff
    Two cute Pokemon: Wooper and Drifloon
    Partner Pokemon: Derpy the Wooper

What Pokemon do you think should be added to our list: Wooper, Drifloon, Phanphy, Swablu, the rest of the starters, and many more. (I find a bunch of Pokémon cute. xD)

What do you think is the least cute Pokemon: I really think Cyogonal is totally uncute. It's the only Pokémon that gives me the creeps...

Both Garbodor and Trubbish give me the Ugly Doll vibe, so I find them cute. xD

Oh... Gosh... I can't decide if your picture is the best thing ever or one of the creepiest things I've ever seen... o.o *ahem*, welcome to the club! :D Yessss, I'm sooo glad someone FINALLY picked Drifloon!! I've been waiting for this :D As a result you're now my new favourite person in the world, just don't tell the others >.> I agree completely with the ones you said should join... So this has given me an idea! Anyway, welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy your time here ^^ PS: I'm going to pretend you didn't just call Garbodor or Trubbish cute...

So it seems that everyone seems to think either Garbodor or Probopass are the least cute Pokemon, and I couldn't agree more! Plus with Cyogonal and Scrafty getting some honorable mentions, I think we've just annoyed the whole of Gen V! So I think it's now time for a new topic! ^^

New Topic: 'Do you think there are any Pokemon that get cuter as they evolve?'

Personally I think there's quite a few. Igglybuff looks gross but Jigglypuff is SOOO cute, and Wiggyltuff is even cuter! Drifloon is immensely cute, but it's no where near as good as Drifblim <3 And there's many more, but what are your thoughts? ^^

Back