• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years

New topic: 'Which Gym Leader uses the cutest Pokemon?'

I think it doesn't get any cuter than Whitney's team.

Just look at them...four of them have pink, the universal colour of cute, and the other two are fuzzy, the universal texture of cute.

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    The winner of the Cute Pokemon Music Contest is DualBlade. This is his entry:

Spoiler:

Congrats DualBlade! You win 150 points and a prize Pokemon. PM Alex for your prizes :)

DragoniteMySavior and RazorWind124 both receive 5 points for entering the contest.

And now the moment you have been waiting for...

2011 Cute Club Christmas Contest!

Come up with an idea for a new (cute) Christmas Pokemon. We seem to be stuck with Delibird and Cryogenal representing Pokemon Chrristmas at the moment, which as we all agree are NOT the cutest pokemon around. All you need to do is to write a description in the forum (or PM me if you don't want to share before the deadline) of your pokemon. Describe the following:

* Name:
    * Type:
    * Ability:
    * Appearance (including colour and size):
    * Behaviour:
    * Where it lives:
    * Anything else that will help us to imagine your Pokemon:

You can include a picture if it helps you to convey what your pokemon looks like, but remember that this isn't an art competition and a picture isn't necessary to win.

Prizes:

Everyone will get 5 points per entry.
    The winner will receive an amazing 300 points and a prize pokemon from the list (of their choice), as well as a *special secret prize* that will be revealed once the competition is over, so be sure to enter for your chance to win!

The deadline is December 22nd at 12 Midnight

Take your time and be creative. I am so excited to see your entries, and may pick more than one winner depending on the results!

<3 mysticflower

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Congratulations DualBlade for winning the contest! Nice picture BTW. <3 New contest looks very interesting. Let's see if I have time to do my entry. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    The winner of the Cute Pokemon Music Contest is DualBlade. This is his entry:

Spoiler:

Congrats DualBlade! You win 150 points and a prize Pokemon. PM Alex for your prizes :)

DragoniteMySavior and RazorWind124 both receive 5 points for entering the contest.

And now the moment you have been waiting for...

2011 Cute Club Christmas Contest!

Come up with an idea for a new (cute) Christmas Pokemon. We seem to be stuck with Delibird and Cryogenal representing Pokemon Chrristmas at the moment, which as we all agree are NOT the cutest pokemon around. All you need to do is to write a description in the forum (or PM me if you don't want to share before the deadline) of your pokemon. Describe the following:

* Name:
    * Type:
    * Ability:
    * Appearance (including colour and size):
    * Behaviour:
    * Where it lives:
    * Anything else that will help us to imagine your Pokemon:

You can include a picture if it helps you to convey what your pokemon looks like, but remember that this isn't an art competition and a picture isn't necessary to win.

Prizes:

Everyone will get 5 points per entry.
    The winner will receive an amazing 300 points and a prize pokemon from the list (of their choice), as well as a *special secret prize* that will be revealed once the competition is over, so be sure to enter for your chance to win!

The deadline is December 22nd at 12 Midnight

Take your time and be creative. I am so excited to see your entries, and may pick more than one winner depending on the results!

<3 mysticflower

Congratulations to DualBlade for winning! PM me and I'll hit you up with your prize. ^^ The new contest certainly seems very interesting, I'll make sure to get an entry in on time! Ideas are already flowing haha. Can't wait to see all the entries flow in for the Christmas competition!

On a related note: Please remember to sign up for the Christmas Secret Santa egg-swap by contacting Tails05 with your username and friend code! ^^

As for the topic, I think that Erika has some rather cute Pokemon on her team, as do a lot of other leaders, but the cutest team in my opinion has to be Whitney's - just because it was designed to be that way haha.

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
    Obviously, i think Skyla has...
    Cause of Swoobat and Swanna.

Koromori > Kokoromori and Swanna is awesome I must has one on my team at all times but that Unfezant kills her team for me..the males are much cuter than the females (ironically).

On a related note: Please remember to sign up for the Christmas Secret Santa egg-swap by contacting Tails05 with your username and friend code! ^^

As for the topic, I think that Erika has some rather cute Pokemon on her team, as do a lot of other leaders, but the cutest team in my opinion has to be Whitney's - just because it was designed to be that way haha.

Don't remind me about the event Alex ;-;

And Erika is just like Whitney. Grass Pokes are made to be cute..with a few exceptions of course...
    Spoiler:

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    I think Whitney has the cutest pokemon of them all :) Although she cries when you beat her that;s okay her pokemon are still cute! I also would say Erika too though :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Seems Erika and Whitney are way ahead of all the other gym leaders in terms of cute Pokemon! Although I just remembered about Gardenia, I think she gets my vote. <3 Let's have a new topic.

New topic: 'If Ash had a team full of cute Pokemon, what would he use?'

Obviously Pikachu has to be on the list, but what else would be in there? I'm thinking a lot of starter Pokemon based on his previous teams!

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    I think Elesa has the cutest team!

Forget about Zebstrika lol

New topic: 'If Ash had a team full of cute Pokemon, what would he use?'

3 starters because he has to always have them right? -.-
    Emolga because Iris doesn't deserve one
    And Minccino because he's cute <3 lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ooo, nice team Tails! I love it! It's a shame he probably will keep all the starters though D: I'm thinking his cute team (building on current pokemon) could be...

Pikachu is a given, Vanillite would be hilarious to scare Iris with (plus it's strong and cute!), Trubbish is cute and they seem to want to promote Pokemon like this due to design flaws (being on Ash's team would help a lot!) and Ash liked it when he met one, Palpitoad is already very strong and cute, Foongus would be a cool addition as its something he's not had any experience of using anything similar with before, and Tepig is simply adorable and my favourite of Ash's Unova starters!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    ^ I do not approve D:
    This thing haunts my dreams ;-;

Awhh no, what makes you say that? D: I used to hate Trubbish, but recently I've started to really like it haha. It's cute a cute Pokemon if you give it a chance. (in my opinion) If you Google image it, you may find out why ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name: TwilightBlade
    Two cute Pokemon: Latias and Altaria
    Partner Pokemon: Arcelia the Whimsicott!

Hello, welcome to the club! It's about time Latias and Altaria were added to our list, they've both been long over due a visit! Whimsicott is a very cute Pokemon indeed, especially in the shiny form (not that you have that yet... ;)) Anyhow, hope you have a great time here and stay active. ^^ Make sure to check out the front page for updates & competitions and try to contribute to topics when posted. :D

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    Name: Popsicle
    Two cute Pokemon: Flareon and Vulpix. :3
    Partner Pokemon: Izzy the Flareon. <3 <3 <3 <3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome to the club Popsicle! Flareon and Vulpix both are cute. Well, my favourite Eeveelution is Vaporeon but Flareon is cute. Anyway, if you have any questions about the club, just ask. Me, Alex and TheGr8 are always ready to help you.

Have a wonderful time here. ^^

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Name: TwilightBlade
    Two cute Pokemon: Latias and Altaria
    Partner Pokemon: Arcelia the Whimsicott!

Welcome to the club Blade! I'm glad to see you here! and ahh Whimsi is veryyyy cute! Latias is adorable too :)

Welcome to the club Popsicle! Like Xeb said don't be afraid to ask :) Ahh fire types! Flareon is cute! :)

TOPIC: I would say a cute team for where Ash is now.

Pikachu-Emolga-Snivy-Minncino-Tepig-Foongus!

It would be so cute to see this :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Hi there, welcome to the club! ^^ It's always great to have new members. Especially ones with such good taste in cute Pokemon! Vulpix is incredibly cute, and Flareon is... Well, simply adorable haha. I am however somewhat curious about the name "Izzy", what makes you choose that? ^^ Hope you enjoy your time here and stay active! :)

Back