• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Niriate

Rivalist
Years
  • I personally really like the Lotad-Lombre-Ludicolo line. Lotad looks like a really bored mexican frog with a lilyleaf as sombrero, and while I don't like Lombre as much, Ludicolo is amazing.

And the Marill family is just cute in general.

Inspiration

All Rights Reserved.
    Years
  • Do you think that there are any Pokemon that get cuter as they evolve?
    Hard question. I believe that the Pichu-Pikachu-Raichu evolution line is pretty cute. The Buneary-Lopunny evolution line is cute, too, but Lopunny is more on beauty. I also agree with Niriate. I think the Marill family is cute in general, as I'm not really a Lotad family kind of person. :)

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Do you think there are any Pokemon that get cuter as they evolve?

Not really, sometimes, they stay cute all the way through or get somewhat less cute, though usually, they just get uglier or more badass after evolution. Though I know ONE Pokemon that gets cuter when it evolves, and that is Mienfoo, whose evolution, Mienshao, is downright adorable in my opinion.

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • Do you think there are any Pokemon that get cuter as they evolve?

Yes, I do! The most notable, in my opinion, is Pelipper! Pelipper is so much cuter than Wingull, and Wingull is pretty cute. (I'm sure some people here won't consider Pelipper cute - but that's your opinion.)

Other ones, in my opinion, include Azumarill into Marill and Pichu into Pikachu. I can't really think of any others at the moment, but if I do, I'll come here as quickly as possible.

Good question!

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years

• Oh... Gosh... I can't decide if your picture is the best thing ever or one of the creepiest things I've ever seen... o.o *ahem*, welcome to the club! :D Yessss, I'm sooo glad someone FINALLY picked Drifloon!! I've been waiting for this :D As a result you're now my new favourite person in the world, just don't tell the others >.> I agree completely with the ones you said should join... So this has given me an idea! Anyway, welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy your time here ^^ PS: I'm going to pretend you didn't just call Garbodor or Trubbish cute...

So it seems that everyone seems to think either Garbodor or Probopass are the least cute Pokemon, and I couldn't agree more! Plus with Cyogonal and Scrafty getting some honorable mentions, I think we've just annoyed the whole of Gen V! So I think it's now time for a new topic! ^^

New Topic: 'Do you think there are any Pokemon that get cuter as they evolve?'

Personally I think there's quite a few. Igglybuff looks gross but Jigglypuff is SOOO cute, and Wiggyltuff is even cuter! Drifloon is immensely cute, but it's no where near as good as Drifblim <3 And there's many more, but what are your thoughts? ^^

Agree with Drifblim lol XD
    drifblim.JPG

also, chingling --> Chimecho, chingling does not really look cute to me but chimecho is ^^

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    PS: I'm going to pretend you didn't just call Garbodor or Trubbish cute...

LMAO~!

New Topic: 'Do you think there are any Pokemon that get cuter as they evolve?'

eevee... anything she evolves into is cute... dunno why her other evos arnt in the list...

ralts evolves into kirlia. wayy cuter.

and pichu. cute. evolves into pikachu... not cute. but then into raichu. super cute. so i'll throw that one in there too. :)
    again... why isnt the chu family on the list as well. lol.

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • Ohhh, I forgot about Kirlia. But, I think that Drifloon is much cuter than Drifblim... Drifblim's sort of weird.... But either way, those are very cute Pokémon.

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • Oh yea, Kirlia! I really don't like the way that Ralts and Kirlia look, but Gardevoir is irresistible. <33333333

The entire Azurill-Marill-Azumarill line is cute, and I can't decide who is cutest! :D

Trubbish gets cuter as he evolves as well ;D

Lime Green

Top Percentage of Rattata
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2012
    I definitely agree with Ralts ---> Kirlia.
    Another one is probably Mareep.
    Ampharos is super cute <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    You guys all think the strangest things are cute... ;p Tails, I'm not talking to you until you apologize for the Garbodor comment! xD Mufasa, I agree completely with the chu family other than Raichu, but yes I'm surprised no one's said them yet either haha. And good thinking LimeGreen, the Mareep family are the best! xD Several of these Pokemon (as selected by me and Inspiration) will be added to our list so watch out for those! Just a couple updates...

The club competition closes tonight! Last entries in to AlexOzzyCake by 8pm (:

And also...

The club's battle royale sign ups also close tonight! Last applications in to AlexOzzyCake also by 8pm (:

So now that that part's out of the way, how about a new topic? ^^ Remember guys, you can all suggest topics too if you want! :D

New Topic: 'What's the cutest fossil Pokemon?'

Personally I think Omanyte is incredibly cute with it's little tenticley things and it's light blue body, but Kabuto and Anorith are also kinda cute in an odd way... Archeops (I think that's the base form?) is also somewhat cute since it'd pretty much seem like something that runs into walls without even realising it, haha. Overall though, I'm going with Omanyte. ;D What about you guys? ^^

(Posts Counted Mark)

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    yea i agree with you both.
    Omanyte and kabuto.

the other fossil pokes look too aggressive.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • @PsychoJigglybuff: I thought I love Jigglybuff but after I see your avatar, siggy, and username, I'm not sure I will love it again XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    @PsychoJigglybuff: I thought I love Jigglybuff but after I see your avatar, siggy, and username, I'm not sure I will love it again XD

I agree entirely... XD
    It seems that Omanyte has been the most well received fossil Pokemon, so it's being added to our list! :D

The club's competition is now over! Congratulations to PsychoJigglypuff!

Our first club competition is over and the winner has been announced! Out of all the entries, PsychoJigglypuff's creation Cuburn was the cutest! It's well thought and and very well designed and its details can be seen below. Well done to all who entered and a bigger well done to our winner who earns 150 points and a custom member title!

PsychoJigglypuff's entry:
    Spoiler:

Entries for the battle royale are now closed!

Match ups will be messaged shortly. Make sure your teams are built up only of Pokemon from the club list and good luck! PM me (AlexOzzyCake) with who wins; both people must send a message or it won't count! You have one week to organize your match, fight it out and then tell me the results. :)

So, new topic time!

New Topic: 'If you were designing a new cute Pokemon, what would you base it on and why?'

I know there's already a couple based on this, but mine would definitely be based on a squirrel! More specifically the red squirrel since it's SO adorable! It'd be fast and a good attacker and be ground type. ^^

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    I would base mine on a ghost as there aren't enough cute ghost types around. *Waits for ghost-fans to prove me wrong*. Either that or a cupcake (but that might be because I'm hungry!)

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    CONGRATZ PsychoJigglypuff, that pokemon does look cute :)
    Spoiler:

New Topic: 'If you were designing a new cute Pokemon, what would you base it on and why?'

water type. i would make a pre evo of lapras.
    why? cus water types are almost always cute and beautiful.
    and theyre pure :)

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • If you were designing a new cute Pokemon, what would you base it on and why?

If I were to design a new cute Pokemon, it would be an Electric-type weasel Pokemon, a weasel because they are one of my favorite animals, and they are incredibly cute.

Back