• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ohh right! Which userbar do you want to use? There are several on the front page ^^ Choose one first, then I'll show you how to get it in your sig. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    shiny buneary one!!!! <33333333333333333333

Okie dokie ^^ Paste this code into your signature, but remove the spaces at the start of all 4 brackets. ^^

[ URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=264197"][ IMG]https://www.userbars.com/57264/661840/338-3359-ubda6297.gif[ /IMG][ /URL]

Should end up like this:

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Awesome, looks good! ^^ Although the link above may need editting out o.o Right, time for a new topic me tinks! TheGr8, why don't you do this one? ^^

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Okay... I have to join now. XD I have been left with little option.

Name: Kirozane
    Two cute Pokemon: Espeon and Emolga
    Partner Pokemon: Kona the Espeon~ <33333

:3

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • Awesome, looks good! ^^ Although the link above may need editting out o.o Right, time for a new topic me tinks! TheGr8, why don't you do this one? ^^

yah, last time i did that [my old thread] it didnt work for a while, then it started working out of the blue. i just keep hoping itll happen again.................

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Okay... I have to join now. XD I have been left with little option.

Name: Kirozane
    Two cute Pokemon: Espeon and Emolga
    Partner Pokemon: Kona the Espeon~ <33333

:3

Hey Kiro! Welcome to the club, I was hoping you'd join ;) It's utterly lovely to see your chosen Pokemon, they're freaking adorable! Especially Emolga <3 Anyhow, enjoy your time here and don't forget to bring some sweets! ^^ Unfortunately due to the CSS issues at the moment that you know about I can't add you to the member's list just yet, but all in good time! ^^

yah, last time i did that [my old thread] it didnt work for a while, then it started working out of the blue. i just keep hoping itll happen again.................

Ahah, if you want to send me your signature code in a PM then I'll sort it out for you ^^

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • Welcome to the club! Enjoy it and stay active if you can :3 and tails05 please no hard feelings :) I love everyone here :P no one stayed on my topic though xD

Hey I'm not mad, I'm very happy for you! I know you'll be great! =D
    I love this club too haha

Answering your previous topic:
    I loved Dawn's Ambipom! Although I don't remember much, I remember adoring Ambipom's excited personality. <3

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Hey guys it's TheGr8 bringing you a new topic question! Here we go :3

What was the first cute Pokemon you captured and really liked? (Cute in your own opinion)

Mine was deff Teddiursa since I didn't capture for cuteness back in Gen 1. I would say every since I saw third pokemon movie was it? I wanted a Teddi so bad :3

Last edited:

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • Hey guys it's TheGr8 bringing you a new topic question! Here we go :3

What was the first cute Pokemon you captured and really liked? (Cute in your own opinion)

Mine was deff Teddiursa since I didn't capture for cuteness back in Gen 1. I would say every since I saw Pokemon 2000 was it? I wanted a Teddi so bad :3

The Eevee->Flareon in Pokemon XD! I love herrr <3
    The game is also my first played and fave Pokemon game.

Funny how it also could have been Teddiursa, since that's the second Pokemon you get :P
    Flareon's cuter tbh <3

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Hey guys it's TheGr8 bringing you a new topic question! Here we go :3

Mine was deff Teddiursa since I didn't capture for cuteness back in Gen 1. I would say every since I saw Pokemon 2000 was it? I wanted a Teddi so bad :3

Hehe Teddi wasn't in a movie I don't think until the third one. The one with Entei and Molly used a Teddiursa against Brock's Vulpix. Gotta say I fell in love. But for me... I always saw Chikorita is freakin adorable... so it was my first one. His name was TK. XD (Yes after the digimon character but I was 9 so I digress...)

Beaute

。◕‿◕。
    Years
  • Current: 'What do you think makes a Pokemon cute?'

A pokemon's cuteness can vary by its features, size, etc.
    I honestly, find smaller pokemon with more 'kawaii features to be cuter. ^^;

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Hehe Teddi wasn't in a movie I don't think until the third one. The one with Entei and Molly used a Teddiursa against Brock's Vulpix. Gotta say I fell in love. But for me... I always saw Chikorita is freakin adorable... so it was my first one. His name was TK. XD (Yes after the digimon character but I was 9 so I digress...)

Haha yeah I wasn't sure what movie it was. I remember watching them when I was younger but I didn't remember which movie :3 I also liked Eevee :P in Gen 1 but yeah didn't really say or get them for cuteness xD

Brandon007

Eevee Evo Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Brandon
    Two cute Pokemon: Eevee and Deino
    Partner Pokemon: Draconas the Deino! <3

Which Pokemon do you think is the cutest and why?
    Deino, of course! Its soo fluffy, and cuuute XD Im surprised theres not alot of fans of
    Deino out there XD

Last edited:

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Name: Brandon
    Two cute Pokemon: Eevee and Deino
    Partner Pokemon: Dracons the Deino! <3

Which Pokemon do you think is the cutest and why?
    Deino, of course! Its soo fluffy, and cuuute XD Im surprised theres not alot of fans of
    Deino out there XD

Welcome to the club Brandon007! Ahh yes eevee and dieno are cute! Once Dieno evolves he gains an extra head which is freaky xD :D Welcome and stay active!

Back