• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Yeah Axew is very cute. We should give him some space ~
    Shiny one sounds better! xD
    ♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Oh and I missed your last post.. Sorry :'( Here:

Oh yes I am loving this place <3
    I get to around the super cute pokemons all the time. What else would I want ?? ;)

Yeah sure.. I will try to set a discussion definitely next time. ^^

I didn't understand that 20 points for the signature part!! -.-"

The Axew is on it's way, should be ready by the end of the weekend! ^^
    Hehe, can't wait to see what you'll come up with :D The +20 points meant you got 20 points added for using a user bar in your signature ^^

My Mudkip or my Scraggy ^^.

Is that an offer? :D

OK the Pichu is in Alex's hands! =D

I love Mac. <3 IT'S SO ADORABLE xD Adding it now~

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

The Axew is on it's way, should be ready by the end of the weekend! ^^

I wish Urge luck on the project~
    I also realized how many on the list I have shiny.... XD It's like... wow. XD
    I'll send a list eventually~

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
  • The Axew is on it's way, should be ready by the end of the weekend! ^^
    Hehe, can't wait to see what you'll come up with :D The +20 points meant you got 20 points added for using a user bar in your signature ^^

Oh I see.. Thanks for the 20 points!
    Also yeah, will try to contribute some topics tomorrow. ^^"
    End of the weekend will be cool :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Right, the list of Pokemon in the shop has been updated fully and thanks to Kirozane's huge recent donation we now have a whole bucket load of amazing Pokemon to chose from! :D Anyhow, I think it's time a for a new topic! ^^

Exzessiva, would you like to do the honors? ;D

Exzessiva

Years
  • Oh let me try Alex!

Tell me what new accessory would you like to use on your partner pokemon to enhance it's cuteness ?

My Whitey is a boy pokemon so I would like to give him a green scarf. ^__^
    I will tie that around his neck. That will get along well with his own original colours ( white and green)and my Whitey will look more cool xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oh let me try Alex!

Tell me what new accessory would you like to use on your partner pokemon to enhance it's cuteness ?

I will tie that around his neck. That will get along well with his own original colours ( white and green)and my Whitey will look more cool xD

Ahhh that sounds cute! xD I'd like a little red bandada for Chilli my Sandshrew, that'd be so cool. ;D And also some little pompoms for him so her can cheer me on through every day life <3

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Oh let me try Alex!

Hmmmm.... Kona (who actually is supposed to be shiny but until I earn that will at least have green eyes) would probably look cutest with a red scarf around her neck or in pieces tied around each paw.... I dunno really Never thought 'bout that.

Exzessiva

Years
  • Ahhh that sounds cute! xD I'd like a little red bandada for Chilli my Sandshrew, that'd be so cool. ;D And also some little pompoms for him so her can cheer me on through every day life <3

Hahaha.. ^o^ Yeah the idea of pompoms is a good one. She would be able to cheer you during the battles also and always keep you lively! And she would look uber-cute in her red bandana. >w<

As for Whitey he is too shy and likes to ride on my shoulders instead, hide himself in my hairs! (like Iris and Axew) :p
    So giving him pompoms would be a waste. Infact sometimes I feel like I should take pompoms and cheer him instead so that he gets rid of his shyness.. lol :D

Hmmmm.... Kona (who actually is supposed to be shiny but until I earn that will at least have green eyes) would probably look cutest with a red scarf around her neck or in pieces tied around each paw.... I dunno really Never thought 'bout that.

Awwww~ Nice choice! :)
    You should try to think about it sometimes. Anything to make them more cute.^^

I like to dress Smoochum who is my other partner in a red skirt and a matching bow! Kawaii ! <3
    ^w^

Last edited:

Brandon007

Eevee Evo Trainer
    Years
  • I wanna try!

Id say a Blue bow. Not only does it match the Deino, but it would be easy to tie into its fur XD

Also, being a Female, My Deino look even more feminine XD

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Probably a red bandana to tie around his neck! Hahaha.. that would be adorable <3

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I would like to join. :D

Name: miakalina
    Two cute Pokemon: Vulpix & Growlithe
    Partner Pokemon: Gerard the Aipom

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yay! New members. <3 .. Welcome aboard, miakalina! What a beautiful name you got there. :)

Back