• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
  • Hello guys.. Im new here :D ( this is my first post as well! )
    and i'd like to join this group too :D
    Name: william
    Two cute Pokemon: Ampharos & Ampharos! :D
    Partner Pokemon: Alpha the Ampharos :D:D

You also have to state who referred to you to join.

In your case, it was me - Hikari10 who you have to refer to.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome to the club, William! And you finally made your first post, congrats! :D

Years
  • Hi :D
    Yes you may do so
    And, yes he is cute and strong! But it's a lil bit hard to train him from mareep

Im deeply sorry for not stating this!

Welcome to the club, William! And you finally made your first post, congrats! :D

Thanks Snivy! :D Well I rarely post on forum and i just recovered my password!
    So yeah, that was my first post XD

P.S : I just learnt how to Multi-Quote -.-

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yes, we'd love to hear your suggestion. :)

Hopefully, he picks Pachirisu as well. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Congratulations, Xeberos! You totally deserved it. :D

.. I think actually think that Pachirisu would be the best choice .. The moment you see it, you can already tell that it's a pretty cute one. <3

I agree, Pachirisu is cute and is a squirrels are cute so Pachirisu is even cuter! Mwahaha, raining cuteness <3

Hello guys.. Im new here :D ( this is my first post as well! )
    and i'd like to join this group too :D
    Name: william
    Two cute Pokemon: Ampharos & Ampharos! :D
    Partner Pokemon: Alpha the Ampharos :D:D

Ooo, I take it you like Ampharos just a tiny bit? xD Good choice, it is a very cute Pokemon indeed! And I like the name Alpha for it! ^^ Anyhow, welcome to the club, I hope you have a great time here and stay active :D And let me bite you.

'have to' is a strong phrase... ;) But since you already told me about this, I'll add the points. ^^

Hi :D
    Yes you may do so
    And, yes he is cute and strong! But it's a lil bit hard to train him from mareep

Ahah, I agree completely with this! Mareep is such a pain to train up from the low levels you find it, but it's totally worth it in the end when you have such a powerful Ampharos. ^^ But hey, all big things start off small! ^^

I just don't want a rip-off rodent(including Pikachu) to be picked
    It's too generic, because people look at them and say cute

Is the point of a Cute Pokemon Club not to look at the Pokemon in it and think they're cute? xD I do see your point though lol.

At the moment it seems to be Pachirisu and Vanillite in the lead for who will be club mascot, so don't forget to cast your votes! ^^

A new quiz question is up and thanks to Pokemon Trainer Touko for giving us a new background to use on the front page! ^^

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • @Alex you forgot to add Will to the member list

I just think they're too generic, I mean they would fit the purpose but they are still generic

Last edited:

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Pachirisu would be great mascot! <3 Like Alex said. Pachirisu for the win! :D

And thanks guys, I appreciate for getting responsible role. ^^

I was saving my 300th post for this. Congratulations Xeberos. I really look forward to working with you in the future of this club :D Thank you for everything you have done thus far and what you will accomplish in the near future!

As for a mascot, it's kind of tough to decide that because it has to be one mascot I would believe, and it would have to be something a lot of people agree on.

Once again everyone if you see Xeberos say congratz :)

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Congrats Xenberos! <3

I think Buneary should be the mascot. It's really cute. :D

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • Well, leaving the mascot discussion alone, I want to see if there will be a Xmas event/competition
    And well, at least not one announced until now ...
    ehh, maybe after the 9th

Last edited:

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    Contest Winners!

I had such a hard time choosing the winners for the Art Contest, but in the end the winners are...

In Third Place: Pokemon Trainer Touko with her cute drawings. Touko, you win 75 points.
    Spoiler:

In Second Place: Miakalina, for her Aipom and Poliwag sharing a berry. Very imaginative and cute. You win 100 points!
    Spoiler:

In First Place: Kirozane, for her shiny Espeon drawing. This is very cute and I just love the expression on Espeon's face. Congratulatons Kirozane! You win 125 points and a special prize pokemon. PM Alex to claim your rewards :3
    Spoiler:

Everyone else who entered gets 5 points and their work can be seen in our art gallery:
    AlexOzzyCake
    Xeberos
    RazorWind124
    DualBlade
    Hikari10

Thanks to everyone who entered the art contest, it was seriously hard to choose! I hope everyone who wanted to enter did. Congratulations on co-ownership Xeberos, you deserve it. Welcome to the club Will, hope you have fun here. I am thinking of doing a Christmas contest nearer the time Palladium, but for this week there will be a music contest...

Music Contest

You don't have to be musical to enter this contest; this is about imagination! The contest is to put a pokemon band together and there are two parts to it: The first is to describe the sort of music they play. You can use suggestions from earlier in the thread if you wish, or think of something new. That's the easy part...

Part two is to add your own creative spin on things. You can either: write lyrics, record a song, draw your band, or create a photoshop collage. If you think of another way to represent your band, write in the comments and I will try to add it to the list.

The deadline is 9 December, and this one WON'T be extended as it won't leave room for the Christmas contest. Please send your entries to my PM box.

So in short:
    * Choose a music style
    * Choose your pokemon and their instruments
    * Write lyrics for your band OR record a song OR draw your band OR create a photoshop collage.
    *You have until 9 December.

Prizes will be awarded to the most creative entries, including points and a special pokemon.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Thank you once again. ^^ And congratz for the winners! Current competion sounds very interesting but let's see if I even have any time because I'm going to draw logo suggestion and I have lots of schoolwork. But I hope that I can have time to do entry.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Contest Winners!

I had such a hard time choosing the winners for the Art Contest, but in the end the winners are...

In Third Place: Pokemon Trainer Touko with her cute drawings. Touko, you win 75 points.
    Spoiler:

In Second Place: Miakalina, for her Aipom and Poliwag sharing a berry. Very imaginative and cute. You win 100 points!
    Spoiler:

In First Place: Kirozane, for her shiny Espeon drawing. This is very cute and I just love the expression on Espeon's face. Congratulatons Kirozane! You win 125 points and a special prize pokemon. PM Alex to claim your rewards :3
    Spoiler:

Everyone else who entered gets 5 points and their work can be seen in our art gallery:
    AlexOzzyCake
    Xeberos
    RazorWind124
    DualBlade
    Hikari10

Thanks to everyone who entered the art contest, it was seriously hard to choose! I hope everyone who wanted to enter did. Congratulations on co-ownership Xeberos, you deserve it. Welcome to the club Will, hope you have fun here. I am thinking of doing a Christmas contest nearer the time Palladium, but for this week there will be a music contest...

Music Contest

You don't have to be musical to enter this contest; this is about imagination! The contest is to put a pokemon band together and there are two parts to it: The first is to describe the sort of music they play. You can use suggestions from earlier in the thread if you wish, or think of something new. That's the easy part...

Part two is to add your own creative spin on things. You can either: write lyrics, record a song, draw your band, or create a photoshop collage. If you think of another way to represent your band, write in the comments and I will try to add it to the list.

The deadline is 9 December, and this one WON'T be extended as it won't leave room for the Christmas contest. Please send your entries to my PM box.

So in short:
    * Choose a music style
    * Choose your pokemon and their instruments
    * Write lyrics for your band OR record a song OR draw your band OR create a photoshop collage.
    *You have until 9 December.

Prizes will be awarded to the most creative entries, including points and a special pokemon.

Holy bajeebies I won. ._. I am surprised. :3 Congrats to everyone else as well!

And I will make sure the first art gallery post is updated with everything.

Edit: There! All done!

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Grats to everyone! I loved everyone's entries. :D

I'm not sure about the next contest yet. Hopefully I can enter it.

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I wish I had my own Vocaloid. D:

I'm probably just going to draw something again. X_x

Back