• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Sector

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    ZORUA IS DEFINITELY CUTE!!! Zorua in the anime is so "d'awwwwww" worthy. I want Vulpix and Zorua plushies.

I think that's a red fox. BD Those are so cute too! (See Fox and the Hound movie for evidence.)
    Fox and Hound was my favorite childhood movie. No lie! Red Fox? You sure know your foxes haha

I haven't watched the anime since like 3/4 through the Sinnoh Region, so I haven't seen Zorua in the anime unfortunately :\

I do have to agree on Vulpix, Brock had the 'women's best friend' for sure. Didn't he return Vulpix as Ninetales back to her rightful owner?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    honestly, the cutest Pokemon to me are Buizel, Snivy, Espeon, and Quilava, and I can't decide between them.

Ohh gosh, I forgot about Buizel, how'd I manage that! I never really used to be a big fan of Buizel before this club brought it into the spotlight, but I can safely say it has become one of my favourite Pokemon since :3 And it's so cute with just the right mixture of cool!

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years

• -finishes puking rainbows- MY GOSH THAT WAS ADORABLE. Welcome to the club! What is it that makes you find Clefable cute? ^^ I love the Cottonnee/Whimsicott family, they're adorable! What other kinds of Pokemon do you find cute? :3 Enjoy your stay and keep active! :)

I have always found Clefable cute. When I was little, my mom made a Clefable plushie that I slept with. I find Cleffa, Clefable and Clefairy cute. They were my favorite pokemon growing up. (When I was like, 7)
    I also find any pokemon that looks fluffy or has a cute facial expression cute. Like Litwik and Shaymin.

My favorite cute pokemon would still be Whimsicott. It just looks so SNUGGLY!!!
    And the sprite in B/W was adorable. I could sleep on it's head. :D

And I've always found Ditto to be cute. Especially in that pokemon anime episode where the Ditto couldn't change it's face. Still my favorite episode in the Pokemon anime EVER

Once more, Puke Rainbows.
    Spoiler:

Should I include a Puke Rainbows image in all of my posts? XD

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Feel free to include pictures of cute Pokémon.

And now guys... new topic:

New topic: Old gen. showdown! Which one is cuter, Cleffa or Togepi?

My vote goes for Togepi. It has cute and beatiful evolutionary line and I have loved it since it hatched from an egg in season one.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022

My vote goes for Togepi. It has cute and beatiful evolutionary line and I have loved it since it hatched from an egg in season one.
    Togepriiiiiii!
    Obviously my vote goes to Togepi. He is just too adorable. Love it in the anime.
    Togepi_Dance_by_asianpride7625.gif

Nagaraja

Years
  • CLEFFFAAAAA
    I love Cleffa with a passion. :D
    The Clefairy line will always be one of my favorites. Togepi is kinda annoying for me... And it's evolutionary line is well, lacking for me.

And here is a PUKE RAINBOWS addition that includes both Cleffa AND Togepi... Enjoy! :D
    Spoiler:

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
  • As you can guess from my avatar and signature.. my favorite cute pokemon are Minun & Plusle.
    Actually, I like Minun a bit more than Plusle >.>

I started loving this pokes when playing the first Pokemon Ranger game.. because I always played with the boy I got more attached to Minun :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Once more, Puke Rainbows.
    Spoiler:

Should I include a Puke Rainbows image in all of my posts? XD

-finishes puking rainbows- HNGG SO CUTE <3 Yes, I think you should! x]

Interesting... I vote for Togepi! Partly due to the image Mia showed, but also due to how it speaks and acts and its tiny arms and hngg x] So cute! <3 I've never really found Cleffa overly cute though, something about it just seems... Annoying? I dunno, that's not really the right word but it's creepy ;;

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012

I'll go for togepi,i always loved that little guy.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Old gen. showdown! Which one is cuter, Cleffa or Togepi?
    my vote goes to Togepi
    175.gif

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
  • Togepi.. just because I don't really like pink :P
    + I still have some childhood memories of watching the anime when this sweetie kicked ass XD

Nagaraja

Years
  • WHY NO ONE LIKE CLEFFA!!! D :
    Well, I guess it's under-rated. Togepi has been imprinted in everyone heart.
    Buuuttt... it could use metronome to make you all not like it. BAHAHAHAH
    *Coughs* AAAANNDD now, Puke Rainbow of the day

Spoiler:

Nagaraja

Years
  • Just dropped by to show you this. It's my favorite puke rainbow so far. :D Since Mew is apparently the pokemon of the week/day or whatever. XD
    Spoiler:

And YAYAYA Someone else likes cleffa.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think we need a puke rainbow contest in here. ^.^ See who comes out with the cutest one!

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    Well,since there is no love for cleffa,here's something for the cleffa lovers (Warning: You may puke rainbows)

Spoiler:

And now it's time to ruin it (sorry togepi lovers! Really!)

images

Last edited by a moderator:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Feel free to include pictures of cute Pokémon.

This one was pretty much already pre-determined. Togepi is really cute, I know, but I think most people would see Cleffa as just a tad bit cuter. Cleffa's evolutionary line is consistent of cute Pokémon only, yet in my opinion, Cleffa takes the cake. It's just one of the Pokémon that you think are naturally cute, and where there aren't many arguments that could oppose that fact, so obviously my vote goes to Cleffa n_n

Back