• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥July Daily Chit-Chat♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    *~Ashley~* said:
    Twilight-Rising -- Posting with two different accounts is still considered double-posting. Both of those accounts have the same IP, so I know they're both you. Please keep that in mind.

Kimi -- Yes, lurking is fun. That's why I do it so often. <3 *disappears again*

Stalking is better though...but I guess stalking is apart of lurking.

I'm obsessed with english version of Fields of Hope. <3 It's so pretty! *_*

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    I would rather lurk than stalk because the police can not bust you for that.

and they are not the same account he came over to my house and set his account up on my computer we are friends if you can not already tell.

Last edited:

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    Well then keep that theme.

Ok you got me they are both my accounts I have a really bad Klonoa addiction right now so when I see hear or even think about it i have to say it everyone in the house is asleep and my friend[singular] is out of town with no contact availiable. So I did it here. Sorry.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Does Karli still do banner requests? If I can find a few good pictures, I might commission a new signature from her.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    I have no idea...she said that her photoshop wasnt working.
    Oh. Well, who else here can manufacture signatures? I know Aleksandra can (I'm borrowing one of her themes currently), but she's inactive; Mayl got banned, Paige left, and I don't know if Andrew can accept requests.

Soul Eater

Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Oh. Well, who else here can manufacture signatures? I know Aleksandra can (I'm borrowing one of her themes currently), but she's inactive; Mayl got banned, Paige left, and I don't know if Andrew can accept requests.

Moony is supposed to make me an Athrun them but she is always inactive. ;;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Last I heard, Karli's photoshop is not functioning at all, like Kimi said. I know Andy doesn't really like making themes for people, but if you ask he might do one.

I dunno, I'm in the same dilemma as you, Jack. The people I would have gone to for themes aren't there anymore. Which is why I'm back to Blulette. <<;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    Moony is supposed to make me an Athrun them but she is always inactive. ;;
    Exactly my point. All of the reliable banner makers are incapacitated in one way or another.

Soul Eater

Years
    I havent really been into my siggy much...I used to be so into it but now I dont care about how it looks.

Anyway....it's time that I went and headed off...its time for bed and I'm getting tired. *yawns*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back