• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥July Daily Chit-Chat♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    My sig has been the same for months I have a secret new theme coming up (any guesses)
    (Sorry about earlier for more read top of page)

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Like I said earlier, I'm still in the process of hunting down suitable pictures, so I'm not ready to work out any deals just yet.

I might get Andrew to make my new theme as well, but I'm not too sure about that.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Like I said earlier, I'm still in the process of hunting down suitable pictures, so I'm not ready to work out any deals just yet.

I might get Andrew to make my new theme as well, but I'm not too sure about that.
    You'll be lucky if he starts it, it took him awhile with mine, but it was worth the wait. XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'm going to keep my theme a little longer, I don't feel like making another theme for myself yet XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Does Karli still do banner requests? If I can find a few good pictures, I might commission a new signature from her.
    I can make you a banner on paint if you like.

Oh, and I don't think Andy is going to make anymore theme; he said he'd had enough doing them for people after he did Ryan's button.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:

o_o Jack~ I can make you a theme if you want~

>>; But only if you promise never to make meanie-comments to Matt in the DCC ever~ Kay? Even if they're slight. I don't want any.

@@ Then I'll make you a theme~~

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    Yeah I guess you are right it kinda is.
    Especially with all of the name changing going on(I hope I can change mine back to Klonoa soon)
    people are constantly changing them hence talking about them.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back