• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥July Daily Chit-Chat♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
    Over at PE2K where I'm active, it's never down or slow. Maybe it's because were not as big, but as from what Ryan says. We have a really good server.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    We still need a few new servers. With or without the DDoS attacks.

And HA! Kimi changed her avy/banner once again.

Shut up, Uncle Andy! XD *whacks you in the head with her legendary frying pan*

I have more things to obsess over than you...I'm not BORING like you! XD

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:

Actually, I think it just proves that Andy does so many unboring things that he doesn't have the time to make/find a new set everyday. Therefore, nullifying your accusation~ =x

Soul Eater

Years
    Axel said:
    Actually, I think it just proves that Andy does so many unboring things that he doesn't have the time to make/find a new set everyday. Therefore, nullifying your accusation~ =x

Who asked you David? XD I'd whack you with the frying oan but I'm sure Karli has done it more than enough times. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:

David really does have a point. And I don't see how you or anyone has the time to make so many avys and banners. It took me forever just to get around to making Matt's, John's, and Roy's pair button.

Soul Eater

Years
    Arcanine said:
    David really does have a point. And I don't see how you or anyone has the time to make so many avys and banners. It took me forever just to get around to making Matt's, John's, and Roy's pair button.

I dont make them. o_o What gave you that idea Andy? I get them made for me but lately I've been finding them since Chris cant make me themes anymore.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I've hardly had any time to fill the requests in my shop, But today is the last day of school so I have all summer to do them XD

Is Chris getting his photoshop back?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    Shut up Uncle Andy....he cant make them because he had to reformat his computer. >_> So he lost photoshop.
    Sure....
    I bet another reason is the same reason why I quit making them for you. You asked for them every few days and it drove me up the wall, because SOMEONE couldn't make her mind up on what to stick with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back