• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*♪♪♪♪♪♪- The Lady Nicole Fan Club -♪♪♪♪‎♪♪*

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Lol you're weird and funny. OMG I just remembered who I was gonna vote for in October Motm as best avatar/siggy and it was you with your dancing Luigis! Damn...*sigh* I could watch those all day.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Hello Nicole, I'm still staring at those shinies. ^^

How are you?

Heh, I'm fine thanks, I'm really glad you like those shinies so much ^_^

Well....Italian Japanese is better to describe Luigi...hehe.

Jordan.

You know what? I think Italian-American-Japanese would be the best way to describe Luigi =P Did you know Mario was named after an italian guy who worked in the making of Mario? That was in Japan. And the guy who does the voices of Mario and Luigi is American.

Is there a Super Mario FC around here?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    If those paracetamol doesnt take effect anytime soon I want you to get off the comp now and march to bed right away.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    If those paracetamol doesnt take effect anytime soon I want you to get off the comp now and march to bed right away.

Don't worry I'm fine, Danny. Thanks for caring though *sigh* I hate sleeping during the day. Anyway, you're online so I feel better already :)

Btw if a made a club for noobs d'you think anyone would join?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Don't worry I'm fine, Danny. Thanks for caring though *sigh* I hate sleeping during the day. Anyway, you're online so I feel better already :)

Btw if a made a club for noobs d'you think anyone would join?

If it doesnt get any better then Im going to have to spam you with nudges over MSN :P

FC for noobs? I should be the only member there then.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    If it doesnt get any better then Im going to have to spam you with nudges over MSN :P

FC for noobs? I should be the only member there then.

I am feeling better now. I feel a bit more awake anyway. Hey don't say that, you're not a noob! If I make a noob club I'll refuse to let you join. But since I'm the biggest noob of all I get to be the owner =P

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I am feeling better now. I feel a bit more awake anyway. Hey don't say that, you're not a noob! If I make a noob club I'll refuse to let you join. But since I'm the biggest noob of all I get to be the owner =P

I hope you do ¬_¬

Hey speaking of noobism why not boast your Heracross? *hint hint* =P

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I hope you do ¬_¬

Hey speaking of noobism why not boast your Heracross? *hint hint* =P

My Heracross is one in a billion! You know when you chain with the pokeradar? And sometimes you annoyingly get the patch right behind your character shaking? The chances of having that patch shake 10 times in a row is the same chance of getting a Heracross with 0 IVs in every stat (yup, how awesome is my Heracross, people?) And that's 1/1073741824 to be exact, which means my heracross is 76.78 times rarer than winning the national lottery =D

EDIT: My hair looks so gross today :(

Years
    My Heracross is one in a billion! You know when you chain with the pokeradar? And sometimes you annoyingly get the patch right behind your character shaking? The chances of having that patch shake 10 times in a row is the same chance of getting a Heracross with 0 IVs in every stat (yup, how awesome is my Heracross, people?) And that's 1/1073741824 to be exact, which means my heracross is 76.78 times rarer than winning the national lottery =D

EDIT: My hair looks so gross today :(

Dear lords, that makes it valuable, like a stamp that was misprinted and now worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Jordan.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Don't worry, reaper! If you trade me your Elekid I'll clone it for you and give it back, hows that? I'm not a very fast cloner though so it might be a while >.<

Back