• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*♪♪♪♪♪♪- The Lady Nicole Fan Club -♪♪♪♪‎♪♪*

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    But they always carry their everyday unstoppable massive ban gun o.0

Its cool if your happy then I'm happy, if you need anything else just let me know

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Oh my... Sounds extremely dangerous. Remember to wear a helmet, I guess. :\
    I'm starting to love this community a hell of a lot. You guys are all awesome.

Heh, anyone who comes on PC is awesome ;)
    Lol I may look harmless but you don't want to cross me with my hidden weapons, I can tell you. Nah, I'm only dangerous around perverts and creeps :laugh:

So what's everyone doing for Haloween? I'm going to a party tonight :) I carved this massive pumpkin with my friend yesterday so we're gonna bring it along =P it's really awesome, I love pumpkin carving.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Heh, anyone who comes on PC is awesome ;)
    Lol I may look harmless but you don't want to cross me with my hidden weapons, I can tell you. Nah, I'm only dangerous around perverts and creeps :laugh:

So what's everyone doing for Haloween? I'm going to a party tonight :) I carved this massive pumpkin with my friend yesterday so we're gonna bring it along =P it's really awesome, I love pumpkin carving.

How many hidden weapons do you have? I know youve got the switch blade in your watch, the flamethrower in your room....

Ah your lucky I wish I could come to the party..but nah not doing anything atm dont feel like going anywhere this week, might hang out with some mates this weekend.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Dont worry Im fine alright? well I should be by next week, and this thread is about you anyways so hows everything going for you nowadays?

Alright, well I'll believe you. But promise me you'll see a doctor if you can't sleep tonight.
    Hmmmm I'm OK today I guess, but I hate talking about myself.

Anyways, who's entering this Battling Tourney? I'm not. I'll get shredded.

Hey, I only just noticed something. Danny was born on exactly the same day as Sims! :laugh:

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Alright, well I'll believe you. But promise me you'll see a doctor if you can't sleep tonight.
    Hmmmm I'm OK today I guess, but I hate talking about myself.

Anyways, who's entering this Battling Tourney? I'm not. I'll get shredded.

Hey, I only just noticed something. Danny was born on exactly the same day as Sims! :laugh:

Dont worry if I cant sleep tonight Im going to drink pure alcohol...

Iam and Im expecting a good opponent for my first round =)

I know the world is creepy and tiny.. now I know 6 people whos got the same birthdate as me XD

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Dont worry if I cant sleep tonight Im going to drink pure alcohol...

Iam and Im expecting a good opponent for my first round =)

I know the world is creepy and tiny.. now I know 6 people whos got the same birthdate as me XD

You will sleep tonight. And don't drink alcohol!! :shocked: you'll only make yourself worse. I'm making you go to bed soon anyway.

Hey I hope you do well in the Tourney! :P Remember, I'll be supporting YOU.

I know about 10 people with the same birthday as me, including Satoshi Tajiri (creator of pokemon). Haha! Beat that.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    You will sleep tonight. And don't drink alcohol!! :shocked: you'll only make yourself worse. I'm making you go to bed soon anyway.

Hey I hope you do well in the Tourney! :P Remember, I'll be supporting YOU.

I know about 10 people with the same birthday as me, including Satoshi Tajiri (creator of pokemon). Haha! Beat that.

Uhmm you'll basically die if you drink pure alcohol..
    Your mean you know that..your making me buy a tamagotchi....>.<

Ill probably get my arse kicked on the first round..oh yes I can see that happening now

Darn I cant beat that..you win for today ¬_¬

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Uhmm you'll basically die if you drink pure alcohol..
    Your mean you know that..your making me buy a tamagotchi....>.<

Ill probably get my arse kicked on the first round..oh yes I can see that happening now

Darn I cant beat that..you win for today ¬_¬

Hey don't blame me, you started it with the tamagotchi thing! Anyway, if you have a tamagotchi especially a pokemon one that makes you awesomely cool ;)

Don't be like that, Danny. You're an awesome competitive battler, just make sure you use your proper team every time. Don't mess around with crap and you'll be just fine :) If you get beaten and flattened you'll still be my hero, don't worry :P

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Hey don't blame me, you started it with the tamagotchi thing! Anyway, if you have a tamagotchi especially a pokemon one that makes you awesomely cool ;)

Don't be like that, Danny. You're an awesome competitive battler, just make sure you use your proper team every time. Don't mess around with crap and you'll be just fine :) If you get beaten and flattened you'll still be my hero, don't worry :P

Just remember to bring your tamagotchi during lectures or Ill have to force you to buy a digimon gotchi instead =P

Even if I lost on the first round? XD

Lumie, if ya need a practice match, we can go before I leave for work.

But Nikki wants me to hit the bed soon..maybe we could have a prac match tomorrow or before the PC halloween tourney starts, I sure could use a good test match.

EDIT: you spelled my name wrong..=O

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Just remember to bring your tamagotchi during lectures or Ill have to force you to buy a digimon gotchi instead =P

Even if I lost on the first round? XD

Even if you lost on the first round to the lamest battler there :)

:shocked: Digimon gotchi??? Looks like I have no choice :paranoid:

I say we start a campaign, to make Nicole PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES. Even if she lives in UK. I can be Vice President.

Awesome, I love the US! You're a New Yorker aren't you? You must have a really cool accent :)

Whoops, heh. I forget the massive time zone difference.

Of course! Did you know it was like 4am when you battled Danny last? That was all my fault he stayed up all night. Damn I'm so ashamed.

Back