• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♪The Filipino Club!♪ Proud Pinoys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
Hindi naman ako fan ng mga shipping. Well, I used to, pero nakaka-boring naman. (no offence)

Advancedshipping yung una kong shipping that I supported.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Ah, so that's what shippings mean... Akala ko ba'y PKMN na pinapadala sa ibang bansa through shipping lines. xD
Guess I was EXTREMELY wrong. :D

Oh well... If that's the case, pwede bang PikaNeary Shipping? Like ko sina Pikachu't Buneary eh... :D

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
Ano? Saan mo nakuha yung idea na yan? xD joke lang

Yeah you're not alone...when I first heard shipping akala ko mag-mamaneho ng bangka...

Bata pa ko when I registered in PC...tanga pa ako noon. xD

~♪Fire_Guardian♪~

♪The Fire Pokemon Trainer♪
Years
Ah, so that's what shippings mean... Akala ko ba'y PKMN na pinapadala sa ibang bansa through shipping lines. xD
Guess I was EXTREMELY wrong. :D

Oh well... If that's the case, pwede bang PikaNeary Shipping? Like ko sina Pikachu't Buneary eh... :D
^HaHa~ Ganda naman ng na-invent mong shipping~ :D

Pwede po~
@B-Baller: Haha! Pareho pala tayo, AdvancedShipping din ang una kong sinupport.. (^_^)

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
All right, I haven't been too sure what to do with this thread, but it's been cleared up that this type of thread is not allowed.
4. No spammy/insulting clubs. [Clubs like "The help (random member) get lots of rep club" are annoying, and not permitted. Also, clubs against various things, or ANY sort of ethnic/racist/religious/flaming/etc. clubs are not permitted.]

Since this appears to be a club for the Filipino race, this thread's against the rules.

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back