• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Well if you don't mind I just put a link in my siggy. I figured it will still attract people especially because people can get so drawn into christmas stuff.

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
    My one's done!
    ♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

I need a background though, if anyone would like to add one..

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'll join. ^^

I haven't really played pokemon in a while, but I'm presuming it's a once a day battle, which I'm willing to do. ^^

It's spelled Christmas, and I havn't read the entire thread and don't know if that has been mentioned yet, I'd get a mod to change it. xD And I have a question, do we have to include a banner/link to here if we join? I like my sig the way it is, but could throw the link into my banner instead of my fan club link.

XD No sleeping moves!? That sucks! My Noctowl only knows Hypnosis, Reflect, Air Slash, and Roost. She's useless without her sleepiness! Can you just make it sleep clause (only one pokemon on either team can be asleep at one time, and if they break it they forfeit the match?)

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
    Alright, banners aren't a nececity, but wouldn't you like to know who you're facing beforehand?
    And the only way to face someone if the contest is filled.
    Also the sleep clause.
    It doesn't mean no poké's can go to sleep, but no more than 1 can.
    And yes, it will be pretty much 1 battle per day, maybe less, maybe more.
    It depends on if I expand the ammount of contestants.

.Aero

Years
    Phew, no hypnosis would kill my favorite pokemon to use. I tell you, it's probably the best Noctowl you'll ever see if anyone faces me. (an Electevire's T-punch can't even kill it, but comes extremely close)

XD Just noticed, it's also spelled "tournament" I believe

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    XD you put it in your sig with the spelling corrections. That's great! XD

I'm so excited right now, even if I don't win, which I doubt I will, I can at least get some prize by chance. An extre Chritmas Present! xD This was a great idea, I wouldn't be surprised to see it stickied. ^^

~desu Saba~

Andy1582

Stratigist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2008
    Alright! Check it out, 8 people joined in one day, and its not even December just yet!!

This Tourny promises to be a good one

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Thanks to the courtesy of Andy, he's shown me here and has told me a lot about this place, including this Christmas Clash.

As all of you don't know, I've been helping out Andy with his training (Teacher and student to say), and together, we've both improved some. Also, since this is my first post, don't kill me. lol

Anyway, I'd like to join this, if still able to. I think it'll be a lot of fun doing this.

Back