• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
    No problem!
    Everyone, you must remember; it is 3v3 heats then 6v6 quarters to finals.
    It's no good just splitting your 6v6 team in 2.
    You need a new strategy, and then you can have your good ol' 6v6 if you manage to get so far :3

Good Luck!
    *Also, do you think I should expand the contenders bit?

splosh

Russian Reversaler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Yeah I'll advertise too in my sig since I'm going to be away this Christmas. :)

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    When I get my wifi back at school or when I go home I can start giving Phione to the people that enters the Tournament

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    Sign me!

My Fc is in my signature...

Hm, you could put in the three legendary dogs from 10jahre as a prize...

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
    Welcome to the Christmas Clash.
    Just incase you didn't read the 1st post fully, you don't have to win the tournament to win a prize!
    Just entering earns you pokémon :OIf you could please put the banner in your sognature, I'd be delighted! (A walkthrough is on the 1st post)

Good luck, Zungie!

Kazuhiro808

Hates Tournament Legal Legends
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    I'd like to join since Zungie encouraged me to even though I don't have a competitive team in the least.

However, I need a link or something where I can find explanations of "clauses."

My information~

Kazu

3565 9878 2653

I look forward to getting completely owned!

Last edited:
    Back