• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
    OK, sorry didn't come on yesterday, I didn't know I was going to my Gran's.. >.<
    Just so you all know, the tournemant is NOT cancelled.
    I'm still in an internet café, but should have my computer back either later today or tomorrow.
    As soon as I get it back, the battles will commence.
    I will type up the 2nd Heat NOW s you can get on with it.

Ahem, I'd like all of you attention please;
    Heat #2 has OFFICIALLY BEGUN!!

*Cheers and claps from everyone.*

Regards, Zungie.

EDIT: Going now.
    I should be on either later today or tomorrow.
    HOPEFULLY today.

Au Revoir!
    Also, any more questions, PM me.

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Yeah your right. I suck at maths. Your from the UK as well so setting up a time will be easy. Yay for the easy opponent Goodluck.

I have to be honest: you do have an easy opponent XD No wait! I might be a noob, but I'm not going down so easily >=[

Anyways, good luck to you too =D

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    I'll alert Veno of this as well; also Zungie, if things are stacking out like I think they are, then I face Noob of the Year. I want to know if this is correct before I make any moves.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Ok thanks Lauren, I thought so too, just wasn't too sure.

Don't call me Lauren >.< My parents call me that. There's a reason I use my second name instead now, you know XD

Gah! >.< I have my battle tomorrow against King Dragun! o.O *trembles with fear* :( I'm so nervous.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Jack_Maddocks replied to a pm i sent him saying that he is going on vacation for 3 weeks and wont be able to battle. so i guess i advance to the quarters.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Why am I still in the tournament? I lost the very first heat to latioslegends. xD I've told you this a few times now. Hahaha, I understand, you're under a lot of pressure trying to keep this tourney going. Good luck though. ^^ (I'll probably have just as much trouble as you are once the NYT gets started.)

Also, there is no need for me to receive and egg for joining, I can breed my own Phione and Muncherz.

~desu Saba~

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    unfortunately... Noob of the Year's last activity was on Dec. 20th... I'm here and raring to go, but if he's not here, how long is the wait to last before it's considered a disqualification?

Back