• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    You cant see it? That is a little strange (hopefully you are able to see this one) but I said that I want to join and my info is below
    Name-JOHNNY
    FC-2792 7263 5679

Years
    Yeah I'll give this a go. Chances are I won't get far but hey, no harm in trying!

Name: Ben
    Friend Code: 3136-3890-8507

Last edited:

Noob of the Year

Noob of the Year 2009
    Years
    I would like to join as well.
    Name: Trinity
    FC: 4553 6934 1799
    My name suggests alot, and I probaly won't make it past Heat 1. But I wanted to try it out. Thanks!

Noob of the Year

Noob of the Year 2009
    Years
    Maybe, but I want to see how far I have come. If I make it to Heat 2, I might miss some battles, because It's hard to get to my Wi-Fi spot during the week....

Years
    Well if it means you have to miss out, then I will gladly wait for the schedule you posted. To be honest I wouldn't mind the time to prepare some better Pokemon myself for the tournament =)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I say we wait till the posted date. *everyone shoots at me*

Maybe people just won't come back to this thread until then so they'd have no idea that it starts. Plus I haven't even started deciding who to use for my team of 3 yet.

~desu Saba~

Years
    I say we wait till the posted date. *everyone shoots at me*

Maybe people just won't come back to this thread until then so they'd have no idea that it starts. Plus I haven't even started deciding who to use for my team of 3 yet.

~desu Saba~

Yep I totally agree. I didn't actually confirm a vote in my last post, but I would vote for keeping the schedule as it is and not bringing it forward.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Exactly. ^^ XD

Yeah, some people like I used to be with tournaments didn't check the thread until the scheduled date, so that's why I'm suggesting this. It'll give more time for people to preperan. (Spanish for prepare. xD I just did español homework. haha)

~desu Saba~

Back